Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

Quote Originally Posted by bama0037 View Post
    Words cannot describe how cool this jersey is. Congrats on the great pick up! Thanks for sharing...

I agree. Sometimes a jersey makes you just stop and go WOW! Thats Jones made me do that. Awesome shirt to have and congrats!
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Banned

A Georgia tech suspension and Ole Miss clear-shell - both are 100% original.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Two fine pick-ups guys. Being a helmet guy primarily - really nice 2011 Louisville lid 'shipp_96' and the Julio Jones jersey..."WOW" - really nice!

'bama0037,' now all you need is his helmet and that would be one sweet display on your mannequin like the example I shared earlier in this thread with my 2011 NC State black jersey and 1999 helmet. I am still seeking a 2011 red game helmet they wore in that game when they brought back the red base color to have the complete package.

Thanks 'shipp_96" and 'bama0037' for sharing these additions to your collections.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Quote Originally Posted by tom1315 View Post
    Two fine pick-ups guys. Being a helmet guy primarily - really nice 2011 Louisville lid 'shipp_96' and the Julio Jones jersey..."WOW" - really nice!

'bama0037,' now all you need is his helmet and that would be one sweet display on your mannequin like the example I shared earlier in this thread with my 2011 NC State black jersey and 1999 helmet. I am still seeking a 2011 red game helmet they wore in that game when they brought back the red base color to have the complete package.

Thanks 'shipp_96" and 'bama0037' for sharing these additions to your collections.

Tom

I already had julios helmet from his final season. Got it from him the day after he played his final game in the capital one bowl. Has the bowl sticker on the back and his mouthpiece still attached.

Quote Originally Posted by bama0037 View Post
    I already had julios helmet from his final season. Got it from him the day after he played his final game in the capital one bowl. Has the bowl sticker on the back and his mouthpiece still attached.
    Now that is some display. Have you shared pictures of that helmet before? If so when and I will go back thru prior postings and locate them. If not please share them 'bama0037.' That jersey and now the helmet...one very fine set!

Thanks, Tom

bama0037, I found the helmet under the thread "Favorite TEAM Collection Thread (I am all in!!)". The manner in which you display the helmets...very nicely done.

Tom

Go State! NC State 1981 graduate

I just won this, and it will be one of my prized pieces when it arrives. A 2008 UVA Cavaliers throwback helmet worn against Richmond. When I was in High School these were my absolute favorite NCAA uniforms! Worn by #92 Zane Parr.

Got 2 in the last milehigh auction.

DJ Williams - Issued 2001 Rose Bowl jersey, marked "B" for a backup jersey used. Not to much to say about that but awesome jersey nonetheless.

Devin Hester - I'll call this one a game "worn" instead of used. Worn on 11/19/05 vs. Georgia Tech. Nike made revolution jerseys for 3 school's only (miami, vtech, and the gators) and were only worn once. Hester was injured and did not actually play in the game, but the injured players did wear their jersey's on the sidelines. Nonetheless a rare jersey given its style, and worn by the best returner ever in the game!

1987 Rickey Dixon Helmet - Consensus All-American & Jim Thorpe Award Winner. Big thanks to Scott Welkowsky and Bob Case for making this deal happen. The helmet was missing the original OU decals. I was able to get in contact with a former staff member from the University of Oklahoma during the mid 80's, he happened to have a sheet of decals from the '87 season. I elected to only place the decal on the side with Dixon's signature, I left the other side alone.