I would have to agree on the fact that the term "Photo-match" has in some degree been over used. Many times it is just a style match which we all have many of. I'm sure everyone here knows this but, the dates on Getty aren't always correct for the game shown, the dates on MLB.com's authentication program aren't always correct either. With that in mind, I have what I consider to be 2 exact photo matches, Enjoy!

The first being a Shin Soo Choo bat, this was used last september and it was also MLB Authenticated(MT00411036) for those that want to verify. In this case the photos on Getty actually match up to the date listed by MLB. You can see on the back of the barrell 2 of the 3 distinct marks on the bat, the 3rd mark near the end may have been the one that actually broke the bat into 2 seperate pieces. There are also marks just below the name labeling on the front side of the bat, these match up with the photos as you can see.

My second "Photo-Match" is a Greg Dobbs bat that was used sometime last year, the photo shows it in use during a game vs. the Athletics. There aren't many photos of Dobbs so this was a tough match to find.

Here's a closeup of the bat from the photo

The photo of the back of my Dobbs bat