Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 145 1231151101 ... LastLast

Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Eric,

As promised, I am starting off this thread with my pinstripe photo-matched 1985 Steve Carlton game worn home jersey. I'll post Lefty's final major league game-worn fielder's glove later tonight. I look forward to seeing other forum members' photo-matched items. Enjoy Lefty's shirt.

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

2 Of My Game Used Items Are Photomatched. It's not just any picture of them wearing it, but the actual picture of them wearing them. Here's my Rafael Furcal game worn game-winning cleats from May 2,2003. I was lucky enough to find a pic of him from that night on Getty Images.

Here's The Other One. It's a pair of Jose Guillen's game worn HR 17 batting gloves from July 24,2005. Just the same as the Furcal cleats, I found a pic of him that day on Getty Images.

I'm a big fan of one-hit wonders in the world of baseball...I have a bunch of other Charby mem as well.

http://www.freewebs.com/ducksfan89/charboneau.html

Arrow Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Here's one of mine. I'm sure several of you are familiar with this jersey as I have advertised it for sale a few time, but with no luck. It is Bill Burbach's 1969 New York Yankees Home Flannel worn on Mickey Mantle day as the winning pitcher. Shown here are two photos, one of the jersey and the other of Bill and Mickey in 1969. The pinstripes are a perfect match!

Attachment 1067Attachment 1068

The jersey is still for sale, asking $1200 or best offer. Email me for details.
    tim@tjsportsmn.com

Tim Byington
    www.tjsportsmn.com

Jason Varitek 2006 photo matched Rawlings bat

I'm a huge Boston Red Sox fan and I just got this Varitek bat in, I was looking at some images I saved from early 2006 and was suprised when I found a photo match of Jason Varitek swinging a Rawlings bat used to hit a RBI double vs the Orioles on 4-8-06

The large ballmark on the barrel and the pine tar application to the handle and wood grain match perfectly.

I know both of these are Minor League but cool none the less. Possibly the only stitched name Papelbon glove he ever used. I've never seen another but I could be wrong.

Here is my 2nd favorite photo matched item.....again minor league but cool.

Dave Moore, Buccaneers game-used jerseys, 2000 season. The away is photo-matched to the Sept. 3rd game. The home jersey is not yet matched

Every time I pop in my copy of Play Ball! with Mickey Mantle featuring Gary Carter and Tom Seaver, I can photo match Gary Carter's full uniform in the video to the one sitting in my Carter collection.

Do video match count in this thread

Regards,
    -David