Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

IS your collection a Top 10 within your niche?

Just curious how many collectors on this site feel that within their niche of game used collecting that your collection is one of the top 10 within that niche on the planet.

We all know our own niches whether it be a specific team, era, players form your favorite college, individual player, jerseys that state "martinez" on the back, flapless helmets, or whatever that niche maybe.

Re: IS your collection a Top 10 within your niche?

I collect athletes from my hometown and do not know of any others so I would say mine is #1

Also, without knowing for sure, since I have not seen every collection out there, I would venture to say my Jimmy Rollins player collection would crack the Top 10. Not for sheer quantity but for the quality of some of the items I have been able to acquire to date.

Quote Originally Posted by jake33 View Post
    Just curious how many collectors on this site feel that within their niche of game used collecting that your collection is one of the top 10 within that niche on the planet.

We all know our own niches whether it be a specific team, era, players form your favorite college, individual player, jerseys that state "martinez" on the back, flapless helmets, or whatever that niche maybe.

According to Beckett, my Titans niche isn't bad
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'd love to know how many out there have over 500 single-signed Negro League baseballs. I know I'm not in first, but I may make the top-10.

Also I am about the only person I know of who collects balls signed by WWII Vets, so I may be a winner there.

Ken

Until someone shows otherwise, I think I am the top in my niche.
    www.cyclonejerseys.com

There are a couple of Aussie GU collectors down here now, Mat who is a lurker here and Beckster has a few Aussie + V-Tek items, but for size I think mine is but it is a big wide world down here and someone has to be outbidding me on all these MiLB auctions!

Mark.

I would say I'm second to Godwulf in regards to Dbacks memorabilia and I've got a decent A's collection that could be top 10.

I know my baseball card collection is top 10. Prior to my mother passing away she was #4 on the PSA registry for T206 cards.

I'm guessing my Percival jersey collection is within the Top 10. Lol.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    There are a couple of Aussie GU collectors down here now, Mat who is a lurker here and Beckster has a few Aussie + V-Tek items, but for size I think mine is but it is a big wide world down here and someone has to be outbidding me on all these MiLB auctions!

Mark.
    Mark, is there a big market down there for collecting GU cricket, AFL, NRL, and any other sports GU items? Just curious.

Of the collections I have seen for packer items I would say I am in the top 3. But I am sure there are a couple collections I haven't seen. In addition to whatever a couple players have and the equipment manager or other team employees. So to answer your question... I have no clue
    Ryan

NFL game used collector