Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Here

New Here

Hi, this is Steve from Kruk Cards. I知 in charge of listing the game used items on our site, and just found this message board. I知 trying to get as many of these jerseys up as possible, but at the same time, I知 trying to learn about them as I go.

I do want to list these items correctly, so if you ever have questions or comments, please feel free to email me at orders@krukcards.com.

Steve

Re: New Here

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the Forum.

I have collected game worn jerseys for over 20 years and learned a ton from this Forum. It is a great resource.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by KrukCards View Post
    Hi, this is Steve from Kruk Cards. I知 in charge of listing the game used items on our site, and just found this message board. I知 trying to get as many of these jerseys up as possible, but at the same time, I知 trying to learn about them as I go.

I do want to list these items correctly, so if you ever have questions or comments, please feel free to email me at orders@krukcards.com.

Steve
    Steve - My advice to you is be open and honest with whatever you're doing with the jerseys. This forum doesn't typically assist dealers with advice and you'll get banned pretty quick if you use our advice or expertise in the wrong way. I'm definitely not saying Kruk is a bad company, but recommending you tread lightly here. With that said, welcome!
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be honest, I didn't plan on coming here asking for advice or anything like that. I really just wanted to let everyone here know that I'm really trying to learn this stuff, and that I'm willing to answer any questions and listen to any comments about our items.

I do fully intent to be open and honest with this community, and any of our customers as well.

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Steve

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by karamaxjoe View Post
    Steve - My advice to you is be open and honest with whatever you're doing with the jerseys. This forum doesn't typically assist dealers with advice and you'll get banned pretty quick if you use our advice or expertise in the wrong way. I'm definitely not saying Kruk is a bad company, but recommending you tread lightly here. With that said, welcome!
    I think you missed the point. Steve came here and said if anyone has any questions or concerns they should contact him as he wants to do what is right.

Why would you make a post to scare them? He said if anyone has any questions or comments to contact him. I believe if someone see Kruk selling a jersey they have issues with, contact Steve as he wants to learn and make adjustments if something doesn't match with what it should.

Why would you say this forum doesn't assist dealers with advice? This forum has issues with jerseys that are being sold as game used, and if a dealer says if there is an issue, please email me, why do you tell them they could get suspended? Why not welcome Steve to the forum and not try to scare them away.

I saw this as a dealer who was brought into light on the forum a few months ago, who doesn't possibly know everything about game used. They said we should email them any concerns over any of their listings, because I believe they want to do what is right if they make any errors.

Bravo Kruk Cards - This forum should help educate you and hopefully will help you learn more about game used!

Banned

I would like to add that there has been a few posts actually asking about KrukCards and if they are legit. I think it is awsome that Steve decided to join so he could learn more. Who cares if he is a dealer or not.

Anyways welcome to the forum Steve and keep posting those jersey's

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post

Why would you make a post to scare them?
    Joel,

It's great to see you back on this crazy forum.

I wouldn't exactly say I was trying to scare anyone. I don't think the MODs would take kindly to any dealer profiting from the help this forum could provide. That's why I said to be open and honest. Remember the days of auction houses masquerading as collectors on this forum to get some help on jerseys? I'd be happy to answer questions about Sox jerseys, but I wouldn't be happy to see a jersey listed on ebay after the forum gave it a thumbs down.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Lightbulb Re: New Here

Steve:

Email me at sox83cubs84@hotmail.com. I have an idea to help you.

Dave Miedema

Just to put it out there... I've dealt with Kruk numerous times and have never had less than perfect service or subpar quality. It's a good place to deal with.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by karamaxjoe View Post
    Joel,

It's great to see you back on this crazy forum.

I wouldn't exactly say I was trying to scare anyone. I don't think the MODs would take kindly to any dealer profiting from the help this forum could provide. That's why I said to be open and honest. Remember the days of auction houses masquerading as collectors on this forum to get some help on jerseys? I'd be happy to answer questions about Sox jerseys, but I wouldn't be happy to see a jersey listed on ebay after the forum gave it a thumbs down.
    Mike, now I understand!

You don't mind helping a dealer/collector, but if the item is found not to be legitimate, you would prefer they don't try to sell it as anything that it isn't.

That is fair and I 100% agree with you.

I think Steve from Kruk was stating if we found issues with anything he has listed, email him and and he will investigate. From my dealings with Kruk many moons ago in the sports card business, they are honest and they are not looking to take advantage of anyone.