Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A look at the new Braves game used store at Turner Field

I finally got the chance to check out the Braves new game used store this weekend and it's pretty neat. They have a few different racks of game worn jerseys, consisting of 2011 game jerseys, 2011 Spring Training jerseys, & 2012 Spring Training jerseys. Most bats came from 2011

Prices were typical...$1000 for Heyward, $800 for Huddy, $400 for Jurrjens, $3500 for Chipper, $2000 for Freeman, etc etc etc (the guy that worked there showed me 2 Chipper jerseys locked up that they're selling both as a package for $3000)

Game used baseballs were $25 each, helmets for $100, lineup cards for $100 and a few nice deals on Spring Training jerseys for $25. Locker nameplates were available for $5 each, and a lot of them were from 5-6 years ago.

If you ever make a visit to Turner Field, I highly suggest checking this store out. It's small but packed with memorabilia.

Re: A look at the new Braves game used store at Turner Field

Thanks for the pics, Kyle. Did you surreptitiously take these on a camera phone?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Thanks for the pics, Kyle. Did you surreptitiously take these on a camera phone?
    Yup! I didn't bring my camera for this game so I had to settle for iPhone pics

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Yup! I didn't bring my camera for this game so I had to settle for iPhone pics
    I figured. They were a little noisy, compared to the amazing pics you normally take.

I appreciate your sending these, as it is always fun to see what game used different teams are offering.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

What great news! I'm glad the Braves are following the Rangers' example and having stuff, including inexpensive balls, inside the stadium. That brings in new fan interest, and shares with more fans. Relying mainly on an e-mail list with lots high-priced stuff tends to keep things limited to an in-group of collectors that remains small. Besides, their CNN store's too small.

Wow what an awesome store!
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Is it available daily or only during games? If open daily, does it have a phone number?

Quote Originally Posted by coxfan View Post
    Is it available daily or only during games? If open daily, does it have a phone number?
    It is inside the stadium so it is only open on game-days. I'm not sure if they have a number yet. I'll check though.

I will be at the store tomorrow to pick up a helmet and also to photograph a jersey for another forum member. If anybody would like photos of anything specific in the store, then let me know before 5pm and I'll have that done

Any helmets from any significant player. I'm looking for a braves helmet to knock off my list of wants. Uggla would be ideal. Did they have any Uggla jerseys curious to know the price on that as well.

PM sent