Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: What would you do if you caught the Bonds ball?

I've got a million good reasons to part with it. I think I could make a million work pretty well for me.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Two things i would do to it.
    1. Burn it till there was nothing left because i hate Bonds.
    2.Cut it up into little pieces and turn them into game used cards if i did not burn it.

Who ever buys it needs help because the new home run king will becoming in about 8 or so years(and hes clean). GO A-ROD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    I'd at least show it to the Commissioner of Baseball because at this point, he is not even planning on attending the game. After the showing, then I'd figure out what I would do with it.

Jim Papaycik
    I'd add Hank Aaron to the show-to list before selling the baseball. Aaron stated that he will not attend the game but instead would probably be playing golf.

Are you kidding how often do you have a chance to have one million dollars handed to you in your lifetime for a $8 ball. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!