Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Something out of this world !!! What else is in your world?

I think it would be interesting to see what other interests our forum members have beside sports game used stuff and autographs? Since were talking about conventions and stuff . I think it's a fair and valid question .

Along with game used stuff , I have a lot of paper ( SI's , mags, etc) I also like astronomy and I collect rocks , minerals and crystal specimens . Along with fossils and shark teeth which you can find on certian Florida beaches.

Name:  Saturn6 3.20.07.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  47.6 KB

Name:  Saturn 5 3.20.07.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  59.7 KB

Name:  Saturn 1 3.20.07.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  34.4 KB

Re: Something out of this world !!! What else is in your world?

Nice pics, and a nice opportunity for everyone to lighten up for a minute. Good idea, camaro.

I collect lots of junk (as my wife refers to most of it), including vintage toys. Here's a few pics of my display case but it doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.

and people are talking about a convention , sure .... cause nobody except one bothered to share their other interests on the forum let alone go somewhere and talk face to face ....

thanks for posting and very nice collection btw 34swtns ! I always liked and watched Evil K. when I was growing up ... I was waiting to commment for I was waiting for other posts that never happened......

Banned

Well I go through phases of Hobbies

So I started out when I was younger
    Collecting Match Box Cars
    Collecting Vintage Toys
    I collected of course heavily, Baseball Cards.
    I collected DJ Mix Tapes
    Collecting Theme Baseball autographs

But my 2 of my biggest passions of hobbies
    Is Customizing my Car
    and
    Game Used Baseball Memorabilia

I collect die cast Dodge Vipers (mainly 1/64th and 1/18th scale). The main focus to my sports collection is Mark Brunell cards and memorabilia.

Besides baseball, I relax by attending NASCAR races and taking photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned

I manage 21 professional mixed martial arts fighters, love tattoos, collecting Southern US Folk art...lotsa different stuff.

I collect old NHL contracts. I find it fascinating how the contract evolved over the years (Ok, I admit it, I'm a recovering lawyer).

Besides collecting Jose Canseco game used items, I also am an avid Spiderman fan. I don't collect as strong as I do Canseco but I do have one of the 6-foot tall Spideys that Blockbuster gave away for the first movie. This thing has fooled a lot of people into thinking it was a real person. I also have a screen worn mask from the 70's T.V. series starring Nicholas Hammond. Those are the two biggest things I have. I also collect childhood toys from the early to mid 80's. One of my main areas of focus lately has been my 1969 Camaro SS showcar I have owned since I was 13. I have had it 15 years now and slowly have brought it back to better than new. The only thing left original is pretty much the doors and the roof. I would loike to hear from some others on this thread. I know everyone doesn't just collect one thing. Lets hear from some more people. By the way great thread Camarokids.

Todd

I collect original negatives and slides, mostly sports. I also collect movie posters, toys from the 70s, animation art and oddball sports publications and vintage sports medals and trophies. Sorry for the long image...