Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Abzk01 View Post
    can purchase a print from anywhere between $80-$100 pending on the size
    Or you could save a lot of money and go to the MLB Photostore:

https://photostore.mlb.com/

they sell the exact same pictures for $1.99 (for a 4x4) on up to $132.99 (for a 24x36) when they run their 70% off sales or starting around $25.00 regular price for 8x10. They also have different material options from plain old prints to acrylic prints. I have found that not all the pictures on Getty are on this site but the site does pull from most of Getty's pictures. They run the sales quite often, I get an email every month or so for the sales. In fact right now for a limited time they are running their 70% off sale. An 8x10 print is $6.99 with the sale.
    I used to be TBM and I collect everything Kansas City Royals. Main focus is Adalberto Mondesi aka Raul Mondesi of the Royals and Ryan O’Hearn.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalsCollector View Post
    Or you could save a lot of money and go to the MLB Photostore:

https://photostore.mlb.com/

they sell the exact same pictures for $1.99 (for a 4x4) on up to $132.99 (for a 24x36) when they run their 70% off sales or starting around $25.00 regular price for 8x10. They also have different material options from plain old prints to acrylic prints. I have found that not all the pictures on Getty are on this site but the site does pull from most of Getty's pictures. They run the sales quite often, I get an email every month or so for the sales. In fact right now for a limited time they are running their 70% off sale. An 8x10 print is $6.99 with the sale.
    1. Yet another reason this place has gone downhill. Not everyone collects baseball. Ever try to get NFL photomatches? That's just 1 example.

2. Your entire post is an example of why most of us never post on here