Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: May pick-ups

Re: May pick-ups

Curt Schilling Boston Red Sox Game Used Autographed Fleece
    Always looking for Curt Schilling
    http://www.curtschillingcollector.com

Heres some more Game worn Hockey for everybody. Picked these up not to long ago. We should start an offical thread on here.

I was fortunate enough to pick back up 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Championship Season Norris Trophy Winner Helsinki Finland Duncan Keith Blackhawks jersey. Light use as expected for this two gamer jersey. It has a photo matched unrepaired hole on the left sleeve.

2010-2011 Blk Alt Patrick Sharp jersey. It was his only one used during the 11 games played that season. This style is no longer used by the Hawks. Photo matched to burs on the right sleeve. Jersey consists of puck marks, board burns, etc..

1995 Robin Ventura jersey. Shows lots of wear and photo matched I believe to cards and photos off of Getty.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Won this on Heritage's last auction. Comes with a letter of provenance from Billy Paige who is the Director of Merchandise/Product Development for the New Jersey Nets

Nice Jordan. Thats a nice centerpiece for a collection
    Looking for Hanley Ramirez and Soccer GU memorabilia.

Beautiful Jordan.. Congrats.. Game changer.. Much respect even though its not my sport.

Appreciate it, thanks!

Banned

Arrow Re: May pick-ups

Quote Originally Posted by CPuente57 View Post
    Won this on Heritage's last auction. Comes with a letter of provenance from Billy Paige who is the Director of Merchandise/Product Development for the New Jersey Nets
    Email when you get a chance.

Dave Miedema

Banned

not trying to offend or be a d**k but 92/93 bad year for road jordan's.. spacing of NOB is off,,spacing tween NOB and top of 23 off.. spacing between 2 and 3 in front to tight.. spacing tween top of 23 and bottom of "bulls" is off as is spacing of top of bulls and neckline.... Im in no way an expert on MJ gamers ,, far from it,, just my opinion and this caught my eye right away,,, there are waaay more qualified MJ people that are forum members,,, perhaps they could chime in

Just won this Miguel Montero Game Used Bat from Arizona Diamondback MLB.Com Auctions, but in the MLB Auth Data base says its a Miguel Montero Sig. Model Used by Haren(Dan Haren) So kinda makes it a little cooler to me...

Session Name: COL AT ARI
    Session Date: April 22, 2009
    Autographer:
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
    Additional Information: HAREN'S ("MIGUEL MONTERO" SIGNATURE), LOUISVILLE SLUGGER C243, PITCHER: DE LA ROSA, 5TH INNING

Can anyone with access to mlb.tv help me Photomatch this it was used on April, 22 2009 VS. the Rockies? Thank you

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

Goo Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    Matt Kemp 2012 Rawlings: Opening Day HR Bat

Just a killer bat with pounded barrel, heavy pine tar at the center label and caked mota stick over the handle.
    The exciting part was photomatching it to Opening Day in San Diego when Kemp had two hits, including his first home run of the season, a two-run shot in the 8th inning.

Ben

Killer bat Ben...