Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 20 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

I also agree that it is simply a style match. Notice where the "4" and the "R" line up. They aren't the same in the two photos.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Thanks Bobby. I agree close but no cigar!

David

A 1999 Set 1 Road Jersey of Todd Greene. The photo is from a game at Yankee Stadium on 6-18-1999, 4th inning when Greene was picked off.
    Lots of apparent matches but I wish I could ask Jeter if the back of this jersey matches what he tagged out on this play

Rob L

So after looking through this thread, I think I finally found a photomatch for my shirt! I am posting the pics here, feedback is encouraged via email or this thread! Thanks!

Here is the back of my 2006 Rookie Matt Diaz Braves jersey. Notice the name plate, the letter "D" is slightly crooked?

Here is the Getty Image blown up of a game he played in April 2006 against the Mets (Set 1 jersey so the time period is correct as well) Isnt the "D" exactly the same, a little crooked, matching mine?

So, what do ya think? Photomatched?

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    So after looking through this thread, I think I finally found a photomatch for my shirt! I am posting the pics here, feedback is encouraged via email or this thread! Thanks!

Here is the back of my 2006 Rookie Matt Diaz Braves jersey. Notice the name plate, the letter "D" is slightly crooked?

Here is the Getty Image blown up of a game he played in April 2006 against the Mets (Set 1 jersey so the time period is correct as well) Isnt the "D" exactly the same, a little crooked, matching mine?

So, what do ya think? Photomatched?

It isn't a photomatch, just a style-match. All 2006 Braves jersey have arched lettering so the crooked "D" isn't a mistake. All his jerseys should look like that.

2007 Alex Gordon GU rookie bat PHOTO matched used against the Yankees

and now the match:

another view

ball marks: (he went 3/4 on July 24th and 1/4 July 25th when he broke the bat)

That gordon bat is beautiful! Congrats on the match. It was perfect before that, now its even better.

Thanks for the compliment. I picked it up in a charity auction from the Omaha Royals on ebay last month (link). The MLB hologram number isn't in the database yet. So I typed in some hologram numbers above and below it. The above numbers were from July 26th and the below numbers were from July 24th. Did some searching for images from that time and found some pictures from the 24th and 25th, even images of him breaking the bat. When the bat arrived I was happy to see all of the ball marks as they weren't in the ebay listing.

Looks like you got the bat for a fair price! Also cant beat money going to charity. The bat pictures you have look much nicer than the ones in the auction. I would say you found yourself a very nice bat.

I came across some game footage on YouTube for Ed Hearn and got these stills. I have his 86 road jersey and want to know if this is a photo match?

Appreciate any opinions once again.

Thanks
    David