Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 89 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

What I own

1st pic: Jersey
    2nd pic: Everything except the socks the undershirt, wristband and the Kevin Kolb.

Brad Lidge's uniform from the Phillies' "Retro" night against the Padres on July 22, 2011. It's MLB Hologram is specified to the game, and as well yu can notice the pinstripe through the "4" on the left side, as well as the inside tail of the "P" are the same.
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

1994 Ricky Watters home throwback worn vs the Falcons. Complete with team letter.

Photo-matched by the loose thread off the Wilson W on the right sleeve. Also a perfect style match by the way the sleeves are custom cut and by placement of the NFL shield.

Have the William Floyd shirt from this game and working on that match today.

Always buying 49er GU and ALL/ANY 1994 49er GU items.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

I got home from the Padres fanfest yesterday and started looking at some items I got and was quickly able to photomatch 3 items

Chase Headley Trinity bat

James Darnell Away Jersey

Jesus Guzman Home Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by project 4 View Post
    What I own

1st pic: Jersey
    2nd pic: Everything except the socks the undershirt, wristband and the Kevin Kolb.

This is not a photomatch as you have not shown your items or shown any similar marks etc. to show they are in fact the same. And having a holo or coa saying its from the game isnt a photomatch.

I had a great Robinson Cano pick-up in early February. Purchased a game used rookie bat from 2005. Rawlings Pro model.

I have photomatched(thanks to Kyle and Absolon) it to a specific at bat on August 6, 2005 vs. the Toronto Blue Jays. Bat is absolutely crushed with use, autographed and uncracked with the #22 on the knob. Elite Sports Marketing LOA.

Check out the pics. Enjoy!

Thanks,
    Pablo

One of the most famous games Bill Walsh and the 49ers ever played occurred September 20th, 1987, an away contest vs the Bengals. The 49ers were losing the entire game and the Bengals left 2 seconds on the clock. More than enough time for Montana to hit Rice for a game winning 25 yard TD!!!

It was one of two games where Walsh commented that "he felt complete euphoria after the game" and that he "skipped off the field"! The other game where he felt that way-the 1981 NFC Championship!

I have absolutely style matched my Lott gamer to the Bengals contest and feel like it COULD be a photo-match. I will confirm this after watching the entire game a couple of times and taking better images of my Lott gamer (which is packed under about 150 other 49ers gamers!).

Lott wore custom sleeves and these sleeves were usually widened by the addition fabric, inserted into each sleeve as an upside down U shape. The recent sale of a mid 80s Lott in the MEARS auction had this exact modification, as did a shirt sold by Legendary a few years ago.

Prior to this modification, he wore his sleeves open, but I was told by a long time 49er collector, that the NFL did not like his open sleeves flapping around, thus the added fabric.

Please let me know what the forum thinks. The # and letter font are perfect matches and I think the open sleeves are also damn close.

I will take numerous images of the jersey tomorrow and finish watching /photographing the Lott game footage. I will post everything I find so hopefully I have a match!!!

If this shirt is a match, that would be epic for the 80s portion of my collection. I purchased the Lott shirt from an old time 49er collector, who was told by Bronco that the jersey was worn in 1987. The shirt came with a Beta tape of the game it was supposedly used. In that game the sleeves were taped up mid game, as the opposing team complained about them.

The first 8 images are my jersey followed by game footage and the last two are examples of his custom sleeves with the added fabric.

This kind of stuff makes this hobby quite exciting at times and rewarding when matches like this pop up!!!

Always buying 49er GU and ALL/ANY 1994 49er GU items!!!! Paying a finders fee for info resulting in a sale.

Looking for a Steve Young USFL gamer or uniform and have numerous 49er gamers to trade including a 1993 Rice and a 1990 Montana-both with team letters.

Email me with any questions, comments etc.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

If anyone has anything to add it would be much appreciated!

Nice jersey Paul! The fact that the nameplate positioning appears to be the same is enough evidence for me. Name looks slightly off-center to the left in your pic and the game photo. With the other factors involved, looks solid to me!!
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Chipper Jones 2010 BP.
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Austin Jackson 2011 Road Helmet.