Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 86 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Hello all,

New to forum. Recently purchased an Eric Davis bat that someone bought at Orioles fest. Its somewhat hard to find photos or game footage of Eric playing, I had to use baseball cards for this match. Yes I know its not nearly as good as other peoples matches, but looks pretty promising to me. Hopefully I can get a better image. The photos on the baseball cards actually look like a better match than the photo.

Looking forward to getting other possible matches of Eric Davis.

Joe

I think that mark is on every Davis bat that year for testing the wood.Also the mark appears further from the stripe in the photo than on the bat. Finally the wood grain dont look like it matches up.

charles man 80's redskins

Quote Originally Posted by nycpropain View Post
    I think that mark is on every Davis bat that year for testing the wood.Also the mark appears further from the stripe in the photo than on the bat. Finally the wood grain dont look like it matches up.
    I concur.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

darrell green from 80's

Thanks to a great photo from Roger G., I was able to better match my Corey Dillon Patriots SB Jersey. This photo is from the press conference before the Super bowl. The stains match up real nice post game too.

Here is another one that is not so easy to see, but it did help by knowing which game it originated from. This is Manning from 12/3/06 against the Titans.

Here is my Peerless Price 2005 Thanksgiving Day Game-Used Throwback Jersey. I love that it's photo matched to an actual card. His Upper Deck Sweet Spot shows him wearing this exact jersey. e only played in Dallas for one season, and the Cowboys only wore these jerseys on Thanksgiving Day in 2005. They lost to the Broncos 24-21 in overtime. Price had 2 catches for 15 yards and 2 kick returns for 10 yards. Not much of a game, but it's cool none the less. It is Prova tagged and shows some nice hit marks on the shoulders.

Just a quick question, is it still considered a photo match if you have an MiLB jersey, and the player was only issued 1 per year, but there aren't any discernible marks or threads you can match it with? I mean if he is only issued 1 jersey, then any photo of him in that jersey should be a match right? Or is that stretching it a bit?

Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Here is another one that is not so easy to see, but it did help by knowing which game it originated from. This is Manning from 12/3/06 against the Titans.
    This does not look like a match.

one has 11 holes in the first row of mesh in the "8" and the other has 12.