Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 83 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    and i DIDN'T produce (or reproduce) my own dirt/grass stains!! :-p
    lol dont get me started on that ...

A 2011 Nelson Cruz Louisville Slugger M9 which is photo matched to the game on 04/18/11, Angels at Texas. Cruz singled to left during this at bat.
    I am still trying to find additional games where it was used and finally cracked.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepmflyinTX View Post
    A 2011 Nelson Cruz Louisville Slugger M9 which is photo matched to the game on 04/18/11, Angels at Texas. Cruz singled to left during this at bat.
    I am still trying to find additional games where it was used and finally cracked.
    Nice match. Congrats.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

An Eric Davis photo-match that was completely unexpected, as I was trying to match up my Deion Sanders gamer, worn vs. the Vikings.

When I am trying to match up a gamer I take as many photos as a I can of any other player who is standing still or of whom I can get a good shot.

Using this method an Eric Davis vs. the Vikings match was made. I knew that the shirt had been worn in that game but had not tried to match it up. Looking at Deion images I noticed a loose thread off of the Wilson W on the left sleeve of the Davis jersey.

A style match was quite simple with regards to the Davis and the loose thread gave me a solid match. The other sleeve also had a loose thread that was much harder to see, but upon closer inspection, it is also seen on another game photo.

Also note the placement of the D in Davis on the nameplate and how it is spaced a bit farther away from the other letters.

The Davis jersey is missing it's team letter but did have the "Bronco" tape which had been placed on the INSIDE of the jersey. When I won this shirt at auction the auction house had not even noticed the tape until I pointed it out.

Hopefully more matches to follow........

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er gamers and paying absolutely top $$$$ for ANY quality 49er gamer.

Also paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for the right shirt!! If someone has a Lee Woodall, Dennis Brown or Derrick Deese 1994 49er gamer or knows who does a hefty finders fee is yours!!!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

The Eric Davis that I previously matched to the Minn game was also worn a few weeks earlier vs. The Chargers. As I was photo-matching my Deion from the Chargers game I noticed that the Davis nameplate was exactly the same!

I also matched my Deion with team letter that states it was worn vs. the Chargers to that game. The jersey still has 4 loose threads on each corner of the nameplate which show up nicely in the dvd.

Now I am working on a few more matches including 3 94 Steve Young gamers (vs. NO, SD and Denver) as well as 2 94 Rice matches (SD and Dallas).

Always buying 49ers gamers and ALL 1994 49er GU items and paying a ridiculous finders fee for the right item!!!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Super Moderator

A pretty sweet Pedroia from the collapse this season. This bat also has an MLB holo matching it to this series, so matching isn't rocket science. dougiedshow@aol.com

Just got these today from a guy who knew the game they were worn in and a Dolphins player but wasnt sure who.
    Figured it out before i got them.
    This is my 2nd pair of Game used gloves.
    I have been able to photomatch these as well. I'm 99% sure they were worn by Jeff Zgonina.
    LOVE game used items and these gloves HAVE TONS of use.

Here is the pic i think they are from. He seems to tape his hads like crazy sometimes and you can see how puffed up they are.
    http://www.life.com/sports-pictures/...-chicago-bears

Quote Originally Posted by gadsden86 View Post
    Here is the pic i think they are from. He seems to tape his hads like crazy sometimes and you can see how puffed up they are.
    http://www.life.com/sports-pictures/...-chicago-bears
    Sorry not a photomatch, not even a stylematch.

his hands are all taped up. around the back of the hand the tape on the fingers match what do you see different?

Quote Originally Posted by gadsden86 View Post
    his hands are all taped up. around the back of the hand the tape on the fingers match what do you see different?
    He's saying it's not a match because there's no specific markings that you can clearly see a match from. There's a big difference between a photomatch, a stylematch, and just a photo.