Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 21 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

I would say that the upper left (in respect to the jersey) corner of the "M" is higher up relative to the neck on your jersey than in the picture. In other words I think there is more space between neck line and "mets" in the picture than is present on your jersey. I could be wrong just my opinion.

The orange out line of the letter and numbers don't show up too well in the stills. This also gives the illusion that the end of the "t' crossing is farther away from the top of the "s" in Mets too.

It was hard to get a non-fuzzy still from the video unfortunately.

Thanks for the input Michael.

David

This by far has got to be the most best-looking photomatch ever. I just got in a DVD of Game 5 of the 2000 World Series, with Kurt Abbott using the bat that I've had in my collection for about a year now. I have another post in this thread of this bat with more photomatched pictures of Derek Jeter picking up this bat after Abbott shattered it. Well.....here's video of the whole thing. This is amazing!

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/gameused/MOV01170.MPG

(You might have to pause the video once it first starts in order to let it load first)

Also during the at-bat, I was able to photomatch the blue ink-transfer that is above the MLB logo on the barrel of the bat, plus I could see more photomatches when the bat was rolling on the ground towards Jeter in the slow-motion replay. I can see all the other ink-transfers with it. Absolutely perfect matches

Waited in line at the Royals Fan Fest on Friday night and was one of the first to get in. Headed straight for the game used store and immediately snagged a Billy Butler bat. I noticed it was autographed but I did not notice the MLB hologram. Purchased the bat, came home, looked up the hologram number and it was a broken bat by Billy on July 21, 2007. Browsed the Getty Images stock of Butler from that night. One of the pictures is dead on, but the other pics from that night show the same bat. Enjoy.

I have found a second photomatch for my Eli Marrero Opening Day 2006 jersey. I have this same pic of him breaking his bat from a front angle, and now I have the same shot from a back angle:

Shirkr,

Nice bat. I had the jersey he was wearing that game too, but I sold it for like $300. It's out there...somewhere....

Brian B

I photomatched my Emil Brown game used bat to August 28th, 2007. After he broke his bat, they showed a close-up of the bat on TV, and the marks match up perfectly!

Click on the picture below to view video of Brown breaking the bat:

Also I may have another match here from August 26th....the number on the knob and the TPX/MLB logo match up perfectly:

Outstanding match on the Emil Brown bat. The video clip is cool to have with it.

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Outstanding match on the Emil Brown bat. The video clip is cool to have with it.

yea that's ofcoarse my favorite kind of matches.....video matches. This is the reason why I ALWAYS look at the MLB holo number before buying. You never know what you may find when it comes to photomatches

For some reason I cannot see the video,Anyone else having the same problem?

Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    This by far has got to be the most best-looking photomatch ever. I just got in a DVD of Game 5 of the 2000 World Series, with Kurt Abbott using the bat that I've had in my collection for about a year now. I have another post in this thread of this bat with more photomatched pictures of Derek Jeter picking up this bat after Abbott shattered it. Well.....here's video of the whole thing. This is amazing!

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/gameused/MOV01170.MPG

(You might have to pause the video once it first starts in order to let it load first)

Also during the at-bat, I was able to photomatch the blue ink-transfer that is above the MLB logo on the barrel of the bat, plus I could see more photomatches when the bat was rolling on the ground towards Jeter in the slow-motion replay. I can see all the other ink-transfers with it. Absolutely perfect matches