Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 145 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

I am simply amazed by some of the photo-matches that have been presented here. Outstanding!

As for the Donnie Baseball jersey, it is undoubtedly worth more as a photomatched All Star Game shirt in addition to being his regular season shirt - was there a patch added and then removed or did they not have A.S. patches in 1987?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Thanks to MLB.tv, I now know every single game that Eli Marrero wore the home pinstriped jersey that I own. The first photomatch is from Opening Day 2006, the second is from May 4th, and the third is from June 4th. I already posted pictures from Opening Day & June 4th a few pages back so here's the new photomatch from May 4th, 2006:

Kyle,

You are officially the photo-match king! Nice jersey.

Have a good weekend,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Mothers Day 2007

The Chavez is terrific ... can we see a full photo of the back of the jersey for photo-matching? The C looks good but it would be nice to see the complete back.

Also, this is the first GUF thread to have been viewed 10,000+ times. Amazing. This thread, along with several other GUF threads about photo-matching terminology, semantics, and related issues, have clearly had an impact on the role of photo-matching in the hobby.

Just picked this up.Nice dirt marks on the back.The Los was added to the Mets so the jersey was used in more than this game.Looking for better photos..

Mothers Day Part 2

This would look good with that.

Here is a jim thome game used bat from the 2007 season

Well, it's been 3 days and I already found a photomatch for my Jarrod Saltalamacchia game used bat! The weird thing is, though, that the picture is from when he was in the minors!