Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 113 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1448

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Absolutlely stunning photo match on your Payton! I just stood up and gave you a standing ovation. To me, a match of the hole pattern on a jersey is just as good as it gets. Can't imagine someone being able to duplicate that on a jersey. I call those "finger print" matches since no 2 jerseys should be the same, IMO.
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

1995 Barry Sanders Game Used Lions Jersey...

Earlier Stage...

Picked up this 2004 Tom Glavine game used road grey. This jersey has heavy use and wear and may even be unwashed. I think this is a photo match.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Here's my first attempt to photo-match a jersey. It is the Toronto Blue Jays road jersey Yan Gomes wore in 2012. In total, Yan played in 43 games with the Blue Jays in 2012, and they wore the road gray jersey in only 12 of those 43 games. In addition, in 5 of the 12 games, Yan came in as a substitute, and therefore, the jersey shows light use, and even though there are some loose threads, I couldn't find any pictures of him wearing this jersey late in the season.

The MLB Authentication states it was worn on 09/24/12 when the Blue Jays played a doubleheader against the Orioles. They wore the road jersey on game 1, which Yan didn't play but was on the bench, and the blue alternate on game 2, which Yan played.

The pictures showing Yan wearing the jersey are from the 08/04/12 game vs. the Oakland A's, and they appear to be from the warm up prior to the game. Yan started this game and played through the 9th inning.

Picture 1 - Front and Back

Picture 2 - Front close up
    There is a velcro between the 2nd and 3rd buttons, and it happens to be where the 2nd "O" in Toronto is. Both the game picture and my jersey picture (darker gray) show the stitching of the velcro partially visible inside the "O" in the same location (like a clock showing 3:30). For comparison, I have Ricky Romero's jersey next to mine and on his the stitching is not in the same location (the horizontal stitching is lower inside the "O").

Picture 3 - Back Letter "G"
    On the second picture, the letter "G" on his name shows a different light pattern on two spots at the base of the letter. My jersey's "G" also shows that same light pattern (hard to see as I took my pictures indoors).

Picture 4 - Back MLB Logo
    On the third picture, below the MLB logo there is a bump where there is a seam on the inside of the back collar. The bump is not centered with the logo, as it is more to the right than left of it (when looking from the back).

I would be very interested in your opinion whether there is sufficient support for a match.

Prince Fielder photomatched to home run I'm Tampa June 29th... Second person to ever hit a ball off the catwalk. Thanks for the help Rich.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

I have a pair of Michael Youngs autographed cleats from his days with the rangers I only had the picture of the one currently on my phone but was able to photo match them.

Banned

Attached are scans from by Bill Dudley Lions gamer. The card is a 1948 "exhibit" card. When you compare the jersey to the card, we can see a fabric run for the entire length of the open portion of the #3 as well as damage to the bottom of the top of the #3 and the top of the bottom potion of the #3.

It was apparent that the jersey was worn after the photo-shoot because there is additional damage to the #3 that isn't shown in the card.
    Jim