Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 112 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1448

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

2nd Perez photo match of the week. Thank you to everyone who helped especially Dodger and Rich A. We concluded that some of the tar was removed from the bat and too many matches for it not to be the same bat.

The kicker is the MLB man logo on the front of the bat above the M. There were at least 2 hits on this bat along with 1 RBI.

Just noticed this one of the tape above the knob.

Definitely agree on that last match, never seen a bat before that had that much tar removed though, weird.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Quote Originally Posted by sandman02910 View Post
    Here is my 2nd favorite photo matched item.....again minor league but cool.
    Sandman02910 can you email me about the lester and pap gloves
    Hookemhorns26@yahoo.com thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spartakid View Post
    Definitely agree on that last match, never seen a bat before that had that much tar removed though, weird.
    I sent an e-mail to Player Direct to see if they knew why Sal would've removed tar. So far no response but I just sent it an hour or so ago.

All in all, I'm just glad there is a match.

I had posted this Bears Jersey in another thread, asking for photo-match help. I can't thank Forum Member Jason Williams enough for providing me 2 great photos that provided a bunch of matches.

The Great part is that Jason was able to get it done within just a couple of hours and even more incredible is the fact that he refused a $500 reward for the match!!

It proves that there are still some classy and great people in this hobby!!

The Jersey was worn September 28th, 1986 but not sure if the black and white is from that date? I am betting that it was worn many more times by the amount of wear. Let me know if anyone runs across any additional images from the 86 game as I have some great team repairs that I would love to match on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    I had posted this Bears Jersey in another thread, asking for photo-match help. I can't thank Forum Member Jason Williams enough for providing me 2 great photos that provided a bunch of matches.

The Great part is that Jason was able to get it done within just a couple of hours and even more incredible is the fact that he refused a $500 reward for the match!!

The Jersey was worn September 28th, 1986 but not sure if the black and white is from that date? I am betting that it was worn many more times by the amount of wear. Let me know if anyone runs across any additional images from the 86 game as I have some great team repairs that I would love to match on the back.

That is one of the best football jerseys I've ever seen. Just awesome! That has to be a grail for many. Congrats on the great matches.

Awesome Jersey!!!

It is a grail piece for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post

You are far too kind Jeff! It's a great shirt and was my pleasure to assist.

Very Nice Photomatch!! I totally understand the feeling. It is one of the most enjoyable times when you match your most prized piece. That is the same way I was luckily able to match my Herschel Walker jersey. The holes don't lie!! Congats!!