Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 110 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1448

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Here is my Josh Johnson 2012 Road Jersey photomatched to a start on July 4th, 2012 @ Milwaukee.

Attachment 72595
    Attachment 72596
    Attachment 72597
    Attachment 72598
    Attachment 72599
    Attachment 72600
    Attachment 72601

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan1993 View Post
    Here is my Josh Johnson 2012 Road Jersey photomatched to a start on July 4th, 2012 @ Milwaukee.

Attachment 72595
    Attachment 72596
    Attachment 72597
    Attachment 72598
    Attachment 72599
    Attachment 72600
    Attachment 72601
    Nice and signed to boot!

Here we have my #40 Dallas Cowboys Throwback game used 11-46 jersey, worn by Cowboys safety and former LSU Tiger, Danny McCray.

McCray wore this jersey for the 20-19 Thanksgiving game win, against Miami, at Cowboys Stadium, on the 24th of November 2011.

The jersey shows some excellent use and I have photomatched it using both game wear and unique stitching patterns on the seams.

The jersey is available for sale and I will post details in the Classifieds section.

I apologize in advance, this is going to be a long one... I feel I need to set the stage... June 2012, the All Star Game in Kansas City is just 3 weeks away and all the Royals are trailing miserably in the All Star vote. Billy Butler is on a tear hitting .300 and leading the team with 11 home runs and 37 RBI. The city is clamoring for Billy to be the All Star Game representative. Eric Hosmer looks pretty lost and is struggling with a .220 batting average.

The Royals go to their cross state rivals for a weekend interleague series against the Cardinals, who have been bitter rivals since the 1985 World Series. Ned Yost does the normal thing for a team struggling to score runs... he benches his best hitter for all three games of the series and keeps the struggling Hosmer at first base. Hosmer goes 3 for 16 (.1875) dropping his average even further. In the first two games Billy gets just one at bat and Royals fans with an eye on the ASG are growing angry.

Sunday afternoon, Father's Day... Cardinals take a 3-2 lead into the 9th inning and bring in closer Jason Motte. Motte easily strikes out Moustakas and Alcides Escobar to start off the inning. Down to their last out, Yost finally calls on Billy Butler to pinch hit for hapless backup catcher Humberto Quintero. Motte throws two fastballs right past Butler to take the count 0-2. Stadium erupts. Fans on their feet. From my Dad's living room, I say, "Come on Motte, throw that fastball one more time."

Then this happens. Easily one of the favorite Billy Butler moments to date for any Royals fan...

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?co...y_22373107&v=3

Anyhow, I bring all this up as I just photomatched the helmet that Ben/Gorilla picked up for me at an All Star Game watch party charity event hosted by Rex Hudler... Thanks Ben!

Also, photomatched to subsequent home run on June 19.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

University of Michigan 2013 Outback Bowl game used helmet. It was worn by offensive guard Ricky Barnum.

This is one of the matte blue alternate helmets. It is really cool in real life, the matte is great and the maize has sparkles in it.

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    I apologize in advance, this is going to be a long one... I feel I need to set the stage... June 2012, the All Star Game in Kansas City is just 3 weeks away and all the Royals are trailing miserably in the All Star vote. Billy Butler is on a tear hitting .300 and leading the team with 11 home runs and 37 RBI. The city is clamoring for Billy to be the All Star Game representative. Eric Hosmer looks pretty lost and is struggling with a .220 batting average.

The Royals go to their cross state rivals for a weekend interleague series against the Cardinals, who have been bitter rivals since the 1985 World Series. Ned Yost does the normal thing for a team struggling to score runs... he benches his best hitter for all three games of the series and keeps the struggling Hosmer at first base. Hosmer goes 3 for 16 (.1875) dropping his average even further. In the first two games Billy gets just one at bat and Royals fans with an eye on the ASG are growing angry.

Sunday afternoon, Father's Day... Cardinals take a 3-2 lead into the 9th inning and bring in closer Jason Motte. Motte easily strikes out Moustakas and Alcides Escobar to start off the inning. Down to their last out, Yost finally calls on Billy Butler to pinch hit for hapless backup catcher Humberto Quintero. Motte throws two fastballs right past Butler to take the count 0-2. Stadium erupts. Fans on their feet. From my Dad's living room, I say, "Come on Motte, throw that fastball one more time."

Then this happens. Easily one of the favorite Billy Butler moments to date for any Royals fan...

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?co...y_22373107&v=3

Anyhow, I bring all this up as I just photomatched the helmet that Ben/Gorilla picked up for me at an All Star Game watch party charity event hosted by Rex Hudler... Thanks Ben!

Also, photomatched to subsequent home run on June 19.

Glad to help out, Wes, and great work on finding these matches.

Ben

Austin Jackson used Andy Dirks bat.

Jason Heyward HR Bat. The bat is authenticated to the day after he hit the HR.

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    Jason Heyward HR Bat. The bat is authenticated to the day after he hit the HR.
    Nice Heyward!
    Gary
    gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

My newly acquired Rolen throw back. Thanks to Cubsfan4life for the image of Rolen.