Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Cool Re: Do you think you will ever find your holy grail?

I have found it.. I've seen it (in pictures) and I know who has it. However in this case, it will stay a Holy Grail, unattainable. Simply because of the asking price and while it would be the 1 item I'd overspend for by a large amount, I will not be stupid. I have lived this long without it, I will be ok the rest of the way
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Re: Do you think you will ever find your holy grail?

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan34 View Post
    I have found it.. I've seen it (in pictures) and I know who has it. However in this case, it will stay a Holy Grail, unattainable. Simply because of the asking price and while it would be the 1 item I'd overspend for by a large amount, I will not be stupid. I have lived this long without it, I will be ok the rest of the way
    So what is 'IT'?

I guess I do have ONE 'TRUE' Holy Grail... and if money were no object, I would track it down and buy it...

I want THE Bloody jersey Nolan was wearing after taking Bo Jackson's chopper back to the mound off his lip...

- Chris

Cool Re: Do you think you will ever find your holy grail?

Felix Hernandez Aquasox home jersey and it is actually for sale but for the price of a new low end car.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

My holy grail would be a Hanley Ramirez game used helmet. Haven't seen one yet, and don't think i will

Picked up mine today, A GU Lastings Milledge glove from the 07 season, and for a reasonable price. Always wanted a fielding glove, and making it a Milledge is 10 times better. Now I just need a helmet of his from the Nats.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Manram View Post
    My holy grail would be a Hanley Ramirez game used helmet. Haven't seen one yet, and don't think i will
    https://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_...ead.php?t=1804

I own And bought that Hanley Ramirez SeaDogs Game Used Helmet when he had it for Sale on that Thread.I wish I bought The other Items from him as they were Offered to me back then.

My Holy Grail is also to much for me.I want a Real Manny Ramirez Game Used Jersey with PaperWork And all.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

nice pick up geoff. Hiflyer thanks for the heads up but i saw that and am mainly looking for a marlins helmet of hanley

My current holy grail is a Clayton Kershaw game used batting helmet. I know it exists as one sold in the 2008 GUU auction. I just don't know who has it. I do know they don't want to sell it as I have posted it as being wanted in the the wanted section with no response numerous times. I will keep on the lookout though. I doubt I will have another shot at it though...

BB

Isn't the Holy Grail supposed to be unattainable?

Symantics aside, my answer is "No. Definitely NO!"

My top holy grail is the 8/23/1983 George Brett pine-tar incident bat. George still owns it and has it on loan to the Baseball Hall of Fame. So, nope... its a near impossibility. Even if it someday went up for auction, it would be well out of my budget.

Holy Grail #2 - Ted Williams game use bat... nope, probably never afford one.