Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Question Redskins gamers wanted

Is anyone looking to sell or trade any game worn Redskins helmets or jerseys, especially from 1990 or earlier? If so, please drop me a note at captainhaddock@comcast.net.

Also, anyone who can evaluate talent, or who knows virtually anything about football operations, should contact the Skins, who are badly in need of your services.

Thanks!

Mike

Re: Redskins gamers wanted

I have two Redskins jerseys I purchased from Grey Flannel Auctions. The jerseys were sold as GU but neither jersey really shows any wear and I would only feel comfortable selling them as Game Issued. I bought them to get them signed with the assumption they were only game issued.

Below is the auction description and a couple pics.

On the left front tail of the Lavar Arrington jersey is the "ADIDAS" manufacturers tag with “48” and “01” flag tags attached. On the front, back, and both sleeves is the player number "56" in white on yellow tackle twill. Across the back is the player name "ARRINGTON" in white tackle twill on a burgundy nameplate. The embroidered "ADIDAS" logo is above the player number on both sleeves. On the front collar is the official "NFL" logo patch. The jersey has burgundy spandex sides and custom elastic lineman sleeves. On the left front tail of the Stephen Davis jersey is the "ADIDAS" manufacturers tag with “46” and “00” flag tags attached. On the front, back, and both sleeves is the player number "48" in white on yellow vinyl lettering. Across the back is the player name "DAVIS" in white vinyl lettering on a burgundy nameplate. The embroidered "ADIDAS" logo is above the player number on both sleeves. On the front collar is the official "NFL" logo patch. The jersey has burgundy spandex sides and custom elastic lineman sleeves. Both jerseys show light game-use and appear to have no alterations of any kind.

Email me if you are interested and I can send more pics.

Thanks! I'm looking mostly for older jerseys, and for jerseys that show fairly heavy use.

Tough day (again) yesterday.

Thanks again,

Mike

Mike, no problem.

Tough day does not begin to describe yesterday's debacle....they need to just fire Zorn. Setting aside his ability as a coach, it is clear he is not going to come back from this and that Snyder is just buying his time to figure out what he is going to do next.

Its unfortunate as there is some good talent on that roster, the offense just looks overmatched.