Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Lot of 4 BP Hrs for sale

I have a lot of 4 batting practice home runs caught in the bleachers and old family section at Wrigley Field a few years ago. Three of the 4 aren't too banged up; the fourth has a big black scuff mark between the MLB logo and the sweet spot. Don't remember who hit 'em, just know that I caught them/chased them down when my health and ballhawking prowess were better. Asking $25 ppd. for the lot of 4. Email me at address below.

Dave Miedema
    ballhawk396@hotmail.com

Banned

Re: Lot of 4 BP Hrs for sale

The Wrigley lot is sold....thanks David.

I have a second lot available...4 BP baseballs with the 2006 Opening Day logo. I'm not sure where these were used, although I can verify that The Milwaukee Brewers have used them in BP in the past...possibly other teams, too. One is in nice shape, 2 are OK, and 1 has faded ink on the ball's labels and printing (though still readable). I'm asking $30 ppd. for the lot of 4 special issue baseballs. Email me at addrees below if interested. Sorry, no pics, as I have no camera.

Dave Miedema
    ballhawk396@hotmail.com

Re: Lot of 4 BP Hrs for sale

Dave,

Received the BP balls today. Nice!

I"m going to load em up in my Mauer Quickswing use them for my own BP sessions.

Thanks again!
    David
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.