Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

jhustle1 on ebay legit?

Has anyone dealt with jhustle1 on ebay? He has a 100% rating and more than 3500 buyers, but, not alot of gu stuff. And to be frank, the "hustle" thing makes me nervous. Thanks.

Re: jhustle1 on ebay legit?

I bought something g/u from him a few years ago and had no problems.

I bought trading cards from him in the past and, yes, the "hustle" part made me nervous. However, I had no problems.

Banned

I've bought from them before, and have been satisfied. Do your homework on any GU items, however. While they ARE honest, they're NOT GU experts.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Thanks guys, greatly appreciated. I noticed that they don't show their items in a way that makes one feel comfortable that they know that a particular item is, in fact, gu. Then, again, they don't overly represent what they have.

The dude should change his name, nonetheless

Be careful.

I bought a knockoff Game Issued NY Giants Jersey. It didn't have side gussets. I explained this to him and mailed it back for a full refund. Whole experience cost me $6 for return shipping.

He sells a lot of them. Upon closer inspection of his items, it looks like he has many fan made "authentic game used or issued " shirts.

I don't know if all of his things aren't as described but some certainly are not real.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

I realize that this post is like a week old now, but I bought a couple game issued Chris Snee jerseys from him and they both seem to match real Game Used ones that I've gotten w/Giants paperwork.

I was also a bit skeptical since he seems to sell a TON of game issued Giants stuff and the pictures aren't good at all. Because of this, when I got the jerseys, I looked into them and did some researching, etc and they seemed legit to me.

I just got into this whole GU thing like a year ago, so I'm no expert, but I spent a few hours style matching the Game Issued jerseys to game photos, so I'm comfortable with them and would buy from him again.

Hope that helps!

-Brian

Well, he had a "Magic Johnson" Tiernan shorts (1980's) for sale. Never presented them as authentic Laker or Magic's shorts, although there was a Tiernan tag in them and a patch "32." Even, indicated that the may have been another player's shorts pre-Magic.

You'd think a guy with a pair of early Magic Johnson shorts would have them authenticated and sell them for a $1,000 or so.

They went for about $260. I threw a couple of hundred at it, but, didn't want to get screwed if they weren't authentic.

Funny business this sports stuff, can't decide if I made a good decision or let a good thing get away.

Were the shorts knit or mesh? I think Magic only wore mesh (although by Tiernan) in his first few seasons. Don't know for sure.

Not a great deal, but $260 for a vintage pair of Bill Bridges shorts would be an acceptable price.

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Were the shorts knit or mesh? I think Magic only wore mesh (although by Tiernan) in his first few seasons. Don't know for sure.

Not a great deal, but $260 for a vintage pair of Bill Bridges shorts would be an acceptable price.
    Searched "completed" items. The shorts are knit, most likely worn by Bridges.