Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Wow, some very cool tiger items since I last looked at this thread...those Jackson Louisville sluggers look great Rich. Randy, that Cabrera hat has some great use on it for one game, I like those style of hats this year (awesome shef bat too w/ that great big taped handle). Ryan, I like your haul of bats too..you covered all bases w/ a Tiger of the past, presant & future...futures game MVP I should say!! Griffyfan, I like that JV hat too!! MUSEOVEN, your collection is just to amazing of everything you've showed us over the years...you have your own HOF!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    Randy, that Cabrera hat has some great use on it for one game, I like those style of hats this year (awesome shef bat too w/ that great big taped handle)
    Thanks Dale!

This year's Memorial Day and 4th of July hats are much much better with the camo design in the logo than previous years.

-Randy

Picked up Jackson's 4th of July hat, a Mudhens line up card from a Jackson rehab start, and a ball authenticated to a Jackson walk.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rich, great AJ items once again, I must say your collection & website is just awesome!!! Also, thank you Rich for more fantastic photo matches...you should have a website for all matches you have done!! Here's a Quintin Berry bat matched to his first (and only) home run & the same bat is also matched to his walk off single vs the cardinals!!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Dale,

BTW, there is a Tigers bat of Pudge in the SCP Auction that just opened up....

Thanks,

Ben

Thanks for the complement on the bats Dale! Awesome match by Rich on your Berry bat too. I love the Miguel hat also! I just got my first Austin bat in the mail a few days ago. I really am happy with it- thanks to the seller... I hope Rich approves on this Old Hickory! Also, I shot a pic of my Miguel helmet in its new case I thought I would share- soon to be signed!

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCH613 View Post
    Thanks for the complement on the bats Dale! Awesome match by Rich on your Berry bat too. I love the Miguel hat also! I just got my first Austin bat in the mail a few days ago. I really am happy with it- thanks to the seller... I hope Rich approves on this Old Hickory! Also, I shot a pic of my Miguel helmet in its new case I thought I would share- soon to be signed!
    Always love seeing some Jackson stuff and that's a good one. Nice Pick up!

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    Always love seeing some Jackson stuff and that's a good one. Nice Pick up!
    Ha.. Thanks Rich! Hope all is well.

Cool pick ups Ryan....I like how you have your items displayed, looks great! Once again, Rich comes thru big time w/ another great match...Drew Smyly bat matched to his one & only big league at bat!!!!
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quintin Berry GU LVS