Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Man... that turned our great Tony. Figure I might see you on Saturday to get Victor's jersey completed? Trying to get a V-Mart game used jersey myself. I have a game used Hat I've been trying to move on ebay. Might just take down that auction and get it signed Saturday.

Joe - Surprised those game used hats aren't getting bids on ebay. If they don't sell there, I would buy both off you and save you the ebay fees.

Darron,

I dropped three items off - 2 home run bats and a game used jersey. It was good to see you the other day been a long time!

Joe, love the Alex bat - just a perfect match, a bat I was looking at haha.

This is my newest pick up - Ian Kinsler's Career HR 160 in Baltimore off of Bud Norris, a very easy match thanks to the work of Joe. One of the easier ones I've gotten.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by spartanservitto View Post
    Darron,

I dropped three items off - 2 home run bats and a game used jersey. It was good to see you the other day been a long time!

Joe, love the Alex bat - just a perfect match, a bat I was looking at haha.

This is my newest pick up - Ian Kinsler's Career HR 160 in Baltimore off of Bud Norris, a very easy match thanks to the work of Joe. One of the easier ones I've gotten.
    I love Kinsler! Great acquisition!

Hey Tony... here's those Torii Hunter cleats I was talking about. Need to get my hand on a MLB authenticated Victor Martinez jersey one of these days. Post a pic when that V-Mart jersey gets completed with DC Sports.

Joe, awesome Avila bat.....thats what I call a 'rock solid' match!! Tony, another great bat & match. Kinslers been doing great. Darron, cool Hunter cleats & welcome to the forum!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    Tony, another great bat & match. Kinslers been doing great. Darron, cool Hunter cleats & welcome to the forum!!!
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Rajai Davis HR bat - His 1st Hit, RBI, and HR as a Tiger! Bat was used for his 1st 4 hits and 4 RBI's of the season.

Rajai Davis Opening Day Ball - Used in Davis's 1st at bat as a Tiger.

Nick Castellanos Rookie Bat - Used for career hit #19 and career RBI #10.

All signed at DC sports last week
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Very cool Avila bat, Joe. As for the Davis bat, does the MLB hologram say it was from the HR? The reason I ask is the slight differences in font sizing (due to POV angle) and placement of pine tar and ball marks. I know the odds are unlikely of being so close and not a match, but I would be interested to know if MLB also noted it as the HR bat.

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    Very cool Avila bat, Joe. As for the Davis bat, does the MLB hologram say it was from the HR? The reason I ask is the slight differences in font sizing (due to POV angle) and placement of pine tar and ball marks. I know the odds are unlikely of being so close and not a match, but I would be interested to know if MLB also noted it as the HR bat.
    No it is not authenticated as a HR bat. I'm confident it is in fact the HR bat though. Other angles of the bat were matched including tar where his hands hold and of the knob. If the font looks different its only because it is hard to take a picture at the right angle to match the angle of the screenshot.