Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 31 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Re: My Tigers bats...

Quote Originally Posted by mattp View Post
    Hey guys......I'm new to this forum and have been mainly collecting bats from the '84 team. However, they're currently hibernating in a Rubbermaid dumpster (some with socks) due to my roaming 2 1/2 year old son that currently likes to swing things. They'll all be back out in a few years, I hope. I'm still looking for a Kuntz, Allen, Jones, Earl, and Garbey if anyone has any leads. Thanks..............Matt
    Hey Matt,

What's your contact info? I've got something to ask you.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Charlie Furbush 4th of July Stars and Stripes Hat and 2011 Tigers Nameplate

Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

All these items already appear in this thread, but I had never photographed them all together. This is my Carlos Guillen game used collection. In these photos:

2010 Away helmet
    2006 Home helmet
    June 2, 2007 Road 1977 Throwback jersey worn vs. Cleveland Indians
    2007 Home jersey
    2006 Sam bat
    2006 Rawlings bat signed
    2008 Nokona bat signed

I took my son to his first Tigers game back in July and of course I probably went overboard but that's the fun isn't it? As luck would have it, it was Negro League Weekend so many of the items reflect the celebration. I just picked up Don Kelly's uni along with first base from innings 1-6 and the dugout scorecard.

I got an e-mail from the Tigers just last week telling me the game we attended they took a special TagOramic image where you can zoom into any seat and tag yourself. Of course I zoomed in on the base and have a photo match to go along with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

^^^Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by russyurk View Post
    I took my son to his first Tigers game back in July and of course I probably went overboard but that's the fun isn't it? As luck would have it, it was Negro League Weekend so many of the items reflect the celebration. I just picked up Don Kelly's uni along with first base from innings 1-6 and the dugout scorecard.

I got an e-mail from the Tigers just last week telling me the game we attended they took a special TagOramic image where you can zoom into any seat and tag yourself. Of course I zoomed in on the base and have a photo match to go along with it.
    I think it's pretty awesome you got all these items from this specific game you both attended, to share with your son in the future !

Victor Martinez bat I had signed at DC Sports
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Alex Avila bat cracked last week vs KC, thanks to Rich I matched it to two home runs, the 8/24 bomb in Tampa, and the 8/27 homer vs Minn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto

Alex Avila bat matched to his first and second home runs of the year. Again thanks to Rich making my Avila collection...

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tony Servitto

Let's see some Tigers stuff, since they are kicking some @ss! Just picked up a Maggs bat (Used by Austin Jackson) a Boesch bat (Used by Austin Jackson) and a cork from Verlander's 20th win champagne celebration. GO TIGERS!!