Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: grey flannel is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    But if you choose to go suicides route and just not pay yes there will be legal issues and you will be taking the chance of wage garnishments.
    This is beyond nuts. Jason, do you ever stop and actually think before you post this stuff?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by 500goals View Post
    If an auction house/dealer knowingly sells 1 bad item they have lost my trust. When an auction house has sold 1000's of bad items they're a joke. Buyer beware. R
    Well said. Grey Flannel falls under the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by justinlm24 View Post
    I take complete responsibilty for bidding. Yes I jumped the gun, and should have waited....however had I waited to recieve the LOA prior to bidding, I would have never got to bid because the auction would have long been over.....It sux though because i love this bat, bit U refuse to pay for an item which was falsely represented. It plainly says "Accompanied by a LOA from PSA/DNA and another from JSA"....Heck they never even sent me the JSA letter....who knows if that even exists....They can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

See highlighted above.....

That, folks, is the problem. Even though any reasonable person knows he jumped the gun and bid, therefore had taken on the responsibilty of having to pay for the misrepresented bat (IMO), it's a shame that an honest reasonable question to obtain something that was described as "comes with" with the item.....was ignored. My take on it? I'm sure one of the fine employees who bows at Russek's feet took a look at who the high bidder was, realized it was the dude asking the question, so then just proceeded to follow along with the company's customer service philosophy......which was to ignore the bidder's request.

Now, if he presses it? Just another locked out bidder.

Waht a wonderful customer service policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Neely8 View Post
    Here's a question. Just because the item does not have a full LOA does that make said item not legit? I feel that LOAs are not the end all be all for authenticity. We see the value of Lou Lampson LOAs these days. If an item I am interested shows all the appropriate game worn/used characteristics then I am ok with that. I collect mostly hockey where usually the wear speaks for itself and a lot of hockey collectors are not rabid for LOAs as it seems a considerable number of collectors on here are.
    Fair enough.

But when you do find an item you are interested in bidding on, wouldn't you say it's a reasonable expectation to receive a response from the selling entity if you took the time to ask a legit question on an item while it was in the open auction? I don't feel that's too much to ask.

First before I answer this comment.

What is the actual argument here? Are you comfortable with the item? Because is the only reason you want to return the item because it didn't come with the full PSA/DNA LOA?

Now to answer that comment!!
    I am glad suicide knows me so well (sarcasm). No actually I would tell you do what you want. But if you choose to go suicides route and just not pay yes there will be legal issues and you will be taking the chance of wage garnishments. Suicides plan is a great one.
    I would also say if you feel that unhappy with the item, yes try to fight it and do what you must to return it. But I wouldn't go the route of just not paying and leaving it at that.
    I don't know if it is a concern of yours but if you do not pay and it does go the legal route it does get noted on your credit score.

suave1477,

Please show me where I ever said "Do not pay for it"?

What I suggested was to tell them to keep the item and relist it in their very next auction (meaning, if you are going to take that :I will NOT pay for it" route, at least take a stab at making some sort of a proper resolution to the situation.....because NOT paying for it is not the answer).

I understand there are legal ramifications for not paying for an item bid on in an auction. I would never give such silly advice.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    This is beyond nuts. Jason, do you ever stop and actually think before you post this stuff?

+1

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post

Sportscentury why? Isn't it similar to what Suicide said to me?

Actually Sportscentury I asked you several times if something I said bothers you or something I have done, you can email me directly. Care to take me up on the offer or just keep taking shots at me here and not be man enough to talk about it or back up anything you say that refers to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    +1

Suicide, same goes for you if you care to chat you can email me directly suave1477@yahoo.com

Suicide, same goes for you if you care to chat you can email me directly suave1477@yahoo.com
    Thank you for the kind gesture suave.......email send.

Nothing would make me happier than to clear the air.

Sportscentury why? Isn't it similar to what Suicide said to me?

Actually Sportscentury I asked you several times if something I said bothers you or something I have done, you can email me directly. Care to take me up on the offer or just keep taking shots at me here and not be man enough to talk about it or back up anything you say that refers to me.
    Jason, thank you, but I wasted enough time on your private emails years ago when you offered me the fake ARod Texas jersey. Not interested in your private email games. I get tired of reading your complete B.S. posts, filled with bad information. Please run now and cry to the moderators to have them remove my posts, as you did with my post from yesterday. Talk about a cowardly move. And you question my manhood? What a joke.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.