Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned

Re: grey flannel is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Marichal27 View Post
    GFC has their store. I bought a Dodger jersey a few years back, then quite awhile after that, through talking to Dodger jersey experts I found out it was a bad jersey. They refunded my $$, HOWEVER, they banned me from bidding in their auctions. I get punished for them selling a bad jersey. Yes, I agree, GFC is a joke! They can stick it.
    Marichal27, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Same thing happened to me. I purchased two "JD Drew" jerseys that GFC quoted in the description as game used and attached was a Majestic Authentic wash/wear tag with the professional 0062, affixed. When received, the jerseys had the 6200 tag. I explained I wanted to return both jerseys and be reimbursed for the return shipping. Their response was to ship back and they would refund me my money. They only refunded my original purchase. When I pursued my return shipping, Rich Russek's response was "loose my email".

No apologies, no courtesy, just crude theives. Prior to this lot they also screwed up several other purchases. Bidders Beware!!!

Banned

Re: grey flannel is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Jason, thank you, but I wasted enough time on your private emails years ago when you offered me the fake ARod Texas jersey. Not interested in your private email games. I get tired of reading your complete B.S. posts, filled with bad information. Please run now and cry to the moderators to have them remove my posts, as you did with my post from yesterday. Talk about a cowardly move. And you question my manhood? What a joke.
    I offered you a fake AROD Jersey???? Well I highly doubt that and you must have me confused with someone else. I did a couple of years ago have availability to an AROD Jersey. I'll be honest I do not remember offering it to you. If I did, if we are speaking of the same jersey I am thinking. I can assure you it was real. But I again I think you have me confused with someone else. But your correct you are not interested in private email games you rather play games here out in public that is very mature lol lol.
    What's even funnier is I think you ran and cried to the moderators to remove ths posts, because I find it oddly strange how after I posxted something, my comment and your comment was removed. What did the truth hurt?
    You seem to be a coward that can't handle your problems like a man.

Your holding a grudge against me from years ago, about something I do not even remember. Talk about running crying. My little cousin who is 9 years old holds grudges. lol lol.

Sportscentury when you decide to become a man and email me directly my door is always open for conversation suave1477@yahoo.com