Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

Fine then, how about this, lethe hear from. The people they got everything ok and I'll leave for good Mr. 3000. Is that ok with you? I understand I have a track record and I also apologize for what I have done.

For what its worth, I bought one bat from him as midwestfan09 and it took a few weeks but it came in just as described and I made a trade a while back with him as uwmrules09 that took about 2 weeks as I remember to finish but I got everything as it should have been. If he had a bat I wanted tomorrow I would buy from him again. I think the only things he is most likely guilty of here is a little slow shipping and maybe poor judgement for the 2 IDs.

Thanks mdube, I just want to make sure everything shows up for everyone then I'll go, I just want to make sure everyone gets their stuff and is satisfied with it.

I promised that I would keep the board updated on my transaction with midwestfan09...so I am pleased to report that my two bats arrived by Priority mail today.

Btw, just so you know, I am posting this message in three different threads, as all deal specifically with this board member. I think that's only fair.

Thanks, J.T.

I purchased a baseball from him. He notified me about a delay and I received the ball earlier this week. He shipped it Priority so it arrived a couple of days after he emailed me. Overall it was a good transaction. Hope everything works out well with those that haven't received their items yet.

Cool Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

I recieved my 2 items today. They are as described and nothing wrong with them.

I had concerns after others came forth and stated that their items never showed up but in the end, I'm understanding on late shipping to a certain point. The problem is there was no real reason ever given for the late shipping, nor was there any DC emailed to me which I think should be standard practice. The buyer should NOT have to request that info, it should be sent regardless.

The witch hunt which evolved from this whole thing was a bit much and in my mind there was also some baiting by what was posted that wasn't necessary. Look, the fact is, the guy has used multiple ID's. Fair enough, that doesn't make him a bad person or a ciminal. In fact, technicaly I have 2 ID's on this forum am I a criminal now? You're probably thinking well, that's shady, but it's only because my old account had a glitch and was in some form disabled, not because of any wrongdoing, anyone can confirm this with Chris if they so choose.

Outright accusing him of being assocaited with yanks09 was a bit much without any actual hard proof.

He did live up to his end of the deal in the end and now it's time to move on.

Thanks for the 2 jerseys and hopefuly you can learn from this, or not. I can't say either way if I'd ever do business again but the items did arrive and as described, just late.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

I received a partial shipment of my purchases from MidwestFan09 today. One baseball was missing. I have cancelled the other PayPal claims but will keep one open for $35 until that baseball arrives. When it does, I'll cancel that claim as well. MidwestFan09 sent me an email saying:
    "I know, I just saw your post. I am really sorry about that, I'll get it out via priority mail Monday. I am really sorry for forgetting it, I just must have overlooked it. I'll hook you up with the Waltenbury broken bat I have as well to make it up to you."
    JT, no need to send anything other than what I purchased. That's all any of us expect. A few have come out taking nasty swings at me during this, that's fine. But in the end, all we want is a clean, honest board.

Personally, I prefer redemption to crucifixtion. MidwestFan09, all I would ask is that you send a private email to GUU/Chris Cavalier and be honest with ask him to remove all your IDs (and I mean ALL - even the old ones), pick one ID to use, and work hard to regain our trust. But it is not up to me.

You've had a lot of chances on this forum. If the Administrators give you a last one, please value it.

UPDATE:

CC: I received a partial shipment of my purchases from MidwestFan09 today [June 13]. One baseball was missing. I have cancelled the other PayPal claims but will keep one open for $35 until that baseball arrives. When it does, I'll cancel that claim as well.
    MidwestFan09: "I know, I just saw your post. I am really sorry about that, I'll get it out via priority mail Monday [June 15]. I am really sorry for forgetting it, I just must have overlooked it. I'll hook you up with the Waltenbury broken bat I have as well to make it up to you."
    CC: JT, no need to send anything other than what I purchased. That's all any of us expect. A few have come out taking nasty swings at me during this, that's fine. But in the end, all we want is a clean, honest board.
    MidwestFan09: "I will send the ball out tomorrow [June 18], but I wanted to refund you as well for the trouble of everything."
    JT ~ Thank you for the refund. I'll let you know if the ball arrives.

Banned

On June 11th JT said he was mailing out my LOA for the jersey I bought from him. Well it's now June 24 and still no LOA even after he promised to send it out right away. It's almost 3 months since I bought these jerseys from him. He keeps telling more lies!!

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by SkubeBats View Post
    On June 11th JT said he was mailing out my LOA for the jersey I bought from him. Well it's now June 24 and still no LOA even after he promised to send it out right away. It's almost 3 months since I bought these jerseys from him. He keeps telling more lies!!

He has a proven track record. Hopefully everyone will eventually see this and simply avoid doing any sort of business with him.

Perhaps, per his Facebook, he should spend less time fishing, golfing and attending minor league games and more time finalizing deals in a prompt and timely manner.