Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

PayPal Payments Cleared: May 20 - May 26 - May 27

Seller States Package Mailed: June 2
    Seller "Misplaced" DC Number: June 5
    Seller Sends Tracking Mumber: June 9 (8:00 am)

Tracking Number: 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057
    06/08/09 2:18pm RACINE WI 53404

Not Rec'd in MN: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday (June 12)

Everything was shipped and is out for everyone, PLEASE email me if you have questions at midwestfan09@yahoo.com I am NOT trying to scam anyone, I was just trying to get a new start but I screwed up on taking too long to ship stuff.

I AM NOT YANKEESFAN09 I have never been that username, I cant stress that enough! I am not YankeesFan09 I swear to freakin god on this. I have never used or created that ID.

Hey midwestfan09, just wanted to say I have no idea who you are to but I am being accused of being you. I didnt read your entire thread, but I thought I saw your from Wisconsin? I'm from Ohio, kind of far away from eachother.

Also I have never used a false name like you are accusing me of, and I have NEVER used these email addresses. I havent replied on here because I was just gonna let everyone receive their items and be done, never gonna post on here again after this is cleared up. I HAVE NEVER USED THESE NAMES, ID OR EMAILS. JESUS CHRIST, I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH!!!

YankeesFan09
    James Sutphin
    Steve Rogers
    reb2351@
    yahoo.com
    jimsutphin@bex.net

Trust me, I am as frustrated as you on this whole mess. I was almost going to go the same route as you and not post on here anymore. It doesnt feel good being slammed the way I was, not sure about your situation. I think this should be good enough proof we are two different people, unless we are going to be accused of being the same person thats just on two different computers pretending to type to each other lol.

I am beyond frustrated and I want to apologize for my actions and I want anyone that has any questions or concerns to please email me, I want all of this to be cleared up and then I will be done, not gonna post on here anymore once this is resolved. midwestfan09@yahoo.com

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by midwestfan09 View Post
    I am beyond frustrated and I want to apologize for my actions and I want anyone that has any questions or concerns to please email me, I want all of this to be cleared up and then I will be done, not gonna post on here anymore once this is resolved. midwestfan09@yahoo.com

So, you are not UMWrules09? And these are not your multiple emails?

tolerjr@yahoo.com
    midwestfan09@yahoo.com
    raytownkid09@yahoo.com

Think carefully before answering.

Yes I was uwmrules09 and those are my email accounts, but I am not Yankeesfan and those other emails and names aren't mine. Frankly I just want all of this to be done, everything was shipped and is over as far as I'm concerned once I hear from everyone that they got everything ok. Mr. 3000 it's none of your concern now anyways, I am done.

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by midwestfan09 View Post
    Yes I was uwmrules09 and those are my email accounts, but I am not Yankeesfan and those other emails and names aren't mine. Frankly I just want all of this to be done, everything was shipped and is over as far as I'm concerned once I hear from everyone that they got everything ok. Mr. 3000 it's none of your concern now anyways, I am done.
    It is my concern. This forum is my concern. The upstanding, honest members here are my concern.

We look out for one another. If you have a problem with that then maybe you don't belong here. If you can't conduct business and complete transactions honestly and within a reasonable period of time...then perhaps you shouldn't be doing business at all.

You have a track record. Obviously nothing has changed.