Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

Wow!! Way to go, Mr. 3000!

Come on guys, help us out. Let's smoke these rats out of their holes and off this board. If he has three IDs, 4 names, 5 emails .... we are likely only scratching the surface.

No call for a witch hunt though. Let's keep looking for the facts and "coincidences!"

Thank you! It was feeling kinda lonely out here tilting at windmills!

Could UMWrules09 be connected to Missouri? Say Univ. of Missouri W___??

Somehow I got a typo on the list!!!

The actual ID is: UWMrules09

Now could this be University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee?

I asked MidwestFan09 about Racine (where one of the confirmation numbers said a package was mailed from) and he sent an iPhone message:

"Yeah I live here when I am not in school, when I am in school I live in Milwaukee"

So I am thinking at least MidwestFan09 and UWMrules09 might both be in Wisconsin, if not the same fellow: JT Toler, JR Toler, J Toler. He provided me with:

USPS Tracking Number:
    Label Number: 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057
    Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Acceptance RACINE WI 53404 06/08/09 2:18pm

YankeesFan09 is connected with the names Steve Rodger and Jim/James Sutphin. He provided PayPal with the USPS tracking number of:

Tracking Company: USPS

Tracking Number: 03083390000067381333 (which doesn't work)

Mr.3000

Helen,

You are correct. It is Unv. of Mil. Wis.

3am now. I will track down any local J Toler and their information tomorrow.

I small typo still led to a string off eery coincedences.

One thing I'd like to add. If this individual was on the up and up (which it is SO clear he is not) he would have responded to these posts by now with some sort of explanation.....he has not.

Mr.3000

Quick check before bed shows there is a Gail Toler in Racine on Sand Hill Rd. There is also a James R Toler at the residence. Phone and full address available at whitepages.com.

Thanks, 3000!

I am calling it a day too.

It looks like MidwestFan09 and YankeesFan09 have the same ISP address. I plan to call my ISP tomorrow to verify it. If true, that would link: J Toler - Steve Rodgers - James Sutphin - MidwestFan09 - YankeesFan09

And we can link him to UWMrules09 because he admitted it to me in an email: When I asked if he was YankeesFan09, he said:

"No I am not, the only two ids I ever used were midwestfan09 and uwmrules09. I never used that Yankees id."

But the ISP address are the same for Midwest and Yankees so I guess we have him identified there as being all three, since he admits to being Midwest and UWM.

Does anyone out there have an old emails from him? That way we could confirm the third ISP address. His email addresses are:
    tolerjr@yahoo.com - need ISP
    midwestfan09@yahoo.com - (I have this ISP)
    raytownkid09@yahoo.com - need ISP
    reb2351@yahoo.com - (I have this ISP)

Another thing to check out is something I found on Google:
    "A former Indianapolis Police Department officer charges there is disorganization and dissention within the department, and that Police Chief James Toler lacks the authority afforded former chiefs."
    If we are dealing with a James Toler, Jr., it might be interesting to see if this could be a family member. How far is Indianapolis from Milwaukee and Racine? Could his son be going to UWM?

Enough for tonight. I hate to do this on the board in public but if that is the only way we can get this resolved, I guess we have to so we can help each other and keep the board free of scoundrels.

______________________________ . . . ____________________________

Here are some other emails from JT today:

Me to JT: Are the rumors true on the board that you were using a second ID and got in trouble?

JT: Yeah they are true, I got into some trouble last time with some shipping problems but thts in the past and I wanted to make a new start, I see you opened a bunch of paypal disputes with me, why is that? Everything was shipped and is on the way. I'm not a bad guy.

Me: Do you also use the name Steve Rogers and James Sutphin? YankeesFan09?

JT: No I have never used any of those names.

Me: OK. But you are YankeesFan09 too, right?

JT: No I am not, the only two ids I ever used were midwestfan09 and uwmrules09. I never used that Yankees id.

Me: OK, thanks! Let's hope everything arrives in the mail today!

JT: Just lmk when you get everything and please post it all arrived ok. I am just done with the GUU boards from now on.

JT: Thanks but I am just gonna leave the site, it's not a big deal. I'll just lay off for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by cordovacollector View Post

YankeesFan09 is connected with the names Steve Rodger and Jim/James Sutphin. He provided PayPal with the USPS tracking number of:

Tracking Company: USPS
    Tracking Number: 03083390000067381333 (which doesn't work)

Interestingly, the # you provided does seem to work and indicates your package is currently in transit. In another thread YankeesFan09 indicates he/she has only the one ID. I obviously have no idea but slandering a fellow member without having taken all the appropriate steps (i.e. a completed/resolved paypal claim) is irresponsible. A lack of patience doesn't necessarily equate into the other party being a crook. There is a place for responsibly alerting our community about possible purchase pitfalls but I think the forum would be better served if you would cease the accusative posts and take care of your personal business in private. I am sure our moderators are capable of handling the business of multiple ID's and what not.

midwestfan09 has provided me with the tracking numbers for two packages mailed yesterday afternoon, as promised.

I posted this in another thread but that one is buried so I figured I'd post here too. I bought a bat from midwestfan09 and paid by paypal on 5-20. I didn't receive it until 6-10. I was getting worried and emailed him a couple times asking about where it was. The first time he told me he would get it out the next day and the second time he told me it was shipped but he sent it parcel post so it will take awhile. He finally sent me a tracking # a few days before it arrived and he actually sent it priority.
    I had no idea he had other user names or I probably would have stayed away but I did get the bat. I took longer than it probably should have but I did get it.
    Just thought I'd let you guys who are waiting know.

Jim
    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

That last part should read (It took longer) not I took longer.
    Maybe someday we can get an edit function here?
    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used