Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

I was just wondering if you have anything of Rich Thompson? Right now he's an OF at AAA Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, but he's been in the Royals, Pirates & Blue Jays organizations in the past.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

Sorry skinsfan but I dont, I can check with some of the people I know for you though.

Quote Originally Posted by midwestfan09 View Post
    Got everything shipped the other day and sent out emails this morning to everyone with delivery confirmation numbers, if you didnt get an email lmk.
    He did send me an brief email this morning with only a USPS tracking number. I am uncertain if is the number for a package sent to me:
    "Just found it, here you go. USPS 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057"
    Unless I am reading it incorrectly, USPS says the package was accepted yesterday afternoon at Racine, WI. JT said the package was mailed over a week ago. My last email from him (before today) was sent on June 5th and said only, "Kind of unorganized here, got your tracking info but need to find where I put the slip."

So does it look like this package was accepted at Racine and is on its way to MN, or does it mean the package was delivered to Racine yesterday and he just sent me the wrong number?

My PayPal payments to him were deposited/cleared for his account on 5/27/09 - 5/26/09 -

doggon, I hit Sumbit by accident ....

Again my PayPal payments to him were accepted/cleared into his account on 5/20/09 - 5/26/09 - 5/27/09

This could all be due to bad timing and that we were working on another sale of bats, so I do want to give him the benefit of the doubt. But I decided to wait on buying more until I saw the first buys delivered.

If all goes well, I'll be the first to post here and say so. But because he is so new, I think we've got the jitters until he proves himself.

Cordova collector sent you an email.

Got it, JT! Looks like they're on the way from Racine. Thanks for the email!

Quote Originally Posted by skinsfan0521 View Post
    I was just wondering if you have anything of Rich Thompson? Right now he's an OF at AAA Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, but he's been in the Royals, Pirates & Blue Jays organizations in the past.
    Rich also played in the Arizona system for Triple-A Tucson in '07. I've got a bat - not for sale, sorry - that he used as a non-roster invitee to Spring Training that year, a black Louisville Slugger I13. If you'd be interested, I could let you know if I run across another.

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    Rich also played in the Arizona system for Triple-A Tucson in '07. I've got a bat - not for sale, sorry - that he used as a non-roster invitee to Spring Training that year, a black Louisville Slugger I13. If you'd be interested, I could let you know if I run across another.
    Thanks for the info, I didn't know any of that. But, yes I'd definitely be interested if you come across another one. Just send me a PM on here and I'll get back to ya ASAP if you ever find one.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

Quote Originally Posted by ahuff View Post
    Can you keep us posted....
    No bats yesterday or today. WI to MN - but not coming Priority though.

Banned

You all want to know why your having problems with this guy. Please check out other post on member by the username uwmrules09. Midwestfan09 changed his username from uwmrules09. JT what games are you playing now. I had nothing but problems with JT recently I bought several jersys from him a couple of months ago and he promised me that the jerseys had LOA's for them. When I bought the jersey he said he would send me the LOA's and he never dd. After sometime went by he then told me he never had any LOA's and still to this day I never received the LOA's. I'm just warning you to stay away nothing but PROBLEMS. Like I said check out past post on JR Towler. GOOD LUCK with you items!!