Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Steve Carlton - high end, one-of-a-kind items

Hello, GUF members...

I'm always looking for high-end, 1-of-a-kind game used items of Steve Carlton. Particularly interested in jerseys/uniforms and fielding gloves. I may be contacted at rgf2@hotmail.com. Please only respond if you are actually selling Carlton game used items (or if you are directing me to someone who is). Thanks very much.

Best regards,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Re: Steve Carlton - high end, one-of-a-kind items

Any Carlton items out there?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Still looking...

Hey Reid,

I don't know if you have seen this yet , if real it will make a nice addition to your collection .....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0%3D%26fvi%3D1
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

David, thanks for the heads up.

RyanZimmerman11

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    David, thanks for the heads up.

I'm curious..and this is a serious question.

How would, you personally, judge the authenticity of that ball? Is the seller well known? The auto that spot on to Carltons?

I am always looking to pick the brains of collectors so that I can better my knowledge of this area of collecting.

Thanks,
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Hello, GUF members...

I'm always looking for high-end, 1-of-a-kind game used items of Steve Carlton. Particularly interested in jerseys/uniforms and fielding gloves. I may be contacted at rgf2@hotmail.com. Please only respond if you are actually selling Carlton game used items (or if you are directing me to someone who is). Thanks very much.

Best regards,
    Reid
    Still looking. Finder's fee paid for top items. Thank you.
    Reid

Banned

Lefty notches his 4000th K today back in 1986, but gives up 7 runs in 3+ innings as the Giants lose. After the game he is let go and resurfaces with the White Sox...FREE LAST PLACE TEAM CY YOUNG WINNER BUMP!!

Dave Miedema

hey man can you just bump threads that are newish because it takes away from collectors who are actively looking for the items
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com