Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Pete Rose Ordering Reocrds

Any one know what models Pete ordered in 1986 - 1989? The length and weight would be appreciated as well.
    Thanks
    Robert

Re: Pete Rose Ordering Reocrds

Robert,

I may have those records at home. I think Marcus Sevier copied them and sent them to me a while back (thanks, Marcus). If someone else can help Robert, please chime in as I am heading out of town and am particularly pressed for time today.

Reid

I can tell you tonight when I get home and can check the records for you. Jim Caravello

Came home at lunch to grab a quick bite........... Pete's last year playing was 1986. There are two orders by the Cincinatti Reds that year. The first was on 8-13-86, with an order of twelve ( 12 ) S2 model bats. The length was 34.5" - there is no weight indication in the reocrds. The second shipment was dated 9-26-86 and again was an order for twelve ( 12 ) S2 model bats that were 34.5" long, with no weight indicated in the records. The "finish" section of the records is blank. That's it for Pete in 1986 - keep in mind that he was using Mizuno bats quite a bit near the end of his career, and thus it makes sense that he would not have a lot of bat orders that year. Also - he played in only 72 games that year with 237 at bats. Hope this helps. If you have any furhter questions, don't hesitate to contact me at jcaravello@nc.rr.com. Jim Caravello

Thanks a lot for the information. I really appreciate it.

No problem! Glad I can help. Jim