Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: NBA Finals jerseys

tupperwares

I'm curious to know why you feel this way doodle? Winners of the auctions did nothing wrong, they placed their bids to their highest price they could afford and won. Is there a problem?

Hi Nickacs,

No, the jerseys were photographed before they were sent to the teams, so it had nothing to do with first half/second half.

We authenticated the jerseys after the game, since a few players did change at halftime. That information has been updated in the auctions as follows:

For Los Angeles, Lamar Odom changed jerseys at halftime, so his first half jersey is the one up for auction.

For Orlando, Jameer Nelson, Rashard Lewis and Hedo Turkoglu changed jerseys at halftime, so their first half jerseys are the ones up for auction.

Regards, Barry

Thank you Barry for the information!

Banned

Hello Barry,

Why only the first-half jerseys and not make both jerseys available to give more people the opportunity to own these awesome jerseys?

Do the players keep the other jersey for remembrance?

Thanks!

Banned

All I want is a Fish! Could you please ask Fish to wear a different jersey for each quarter in game 3? he he he

He's jersey is in my wishlist that I gave to Barb.

Beat LA! Beat LA! <-- most famous chant

RMSportsfan,

It is because our agreement calls for us to get one set of home and one set of road jerseys from both teams in the Finals.

Barry

Kobe up over $10,000 already. I predicted $15,000 to another GUU member when the jerseys were first posted. Perhaps I underestimated it.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

considering Kobe's historical performance in Game 1, I wouldn't be surprised to see this go for even more than the prices his jerseys sold for in last year's Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by mbenga28 View Post
    considering Kobe's historical performance in Game 1, I wouldn't be surprised to see this go for even more than the prices his jerseys sold for in last year's Finals.
    Mbenga -- well, they lost last year. If the Lakers continue to play like they did in Game 1, then I would expect this year's would go for considerably more (the difference in historical significance would be enormous if the Lakers win it all this year). What did last year's Kobe Game 1 jersey go for? And what is your prediction for this year's?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.