Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Re: Doesn T Vick Deserve A Second Chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny899 View Post

Reid, you and Vintage are both correct. The "certain individuals" you refer to who feel it necessary to post aimlessly on nearly every topic and manage to bring it down into the gutter with personal attacks? Even though they're clueless? You would swear they never leave their pc's. Until the moderators and administrators begin to take enforcement action, other than merely deleting these ignorant posts, the madness will continue. You learn how to navigate around it after awhile.

Danny899.

You never cease to amaze me.

You post with such conviction. Yet you don't even follows your own standards.

First highlighted comment above.....who's clueless? Isn't that a personal attack, although not directed at anyone singularly....but I suppose that's only because you aren't man enough to call out who you accuse of your complaints. Not a "bait" comment, just a fact.

Second highlighted comment above.....I see you haven't learned to "navigate" around these so-called "ignorant posts" (your own words) because here you are, aimlessly posting to "bring it down in the gutter".

There is nothing ignorant about this thread....minus a few poorly stated posts. But doesn't that happen in every thread? Must we throw the baby out with the bath water just because YOU don't like some of the posts?

I think there have been some very articulate points made on this thread, and some worthwhile discussions.....food for thought, if you will, that some members have given others to think about. What's wrong with that?

Yes, it was started in the wrong category, yes, it's an "OT" subject, but don't rain on others parade if you just want to get on the thread to be critical. If you have something to "add" to the discussion, then type away. If you just want to come on to start arguments, you are becoming one of the problem children you are referring to in your generalizations.

I hate to say I was right,DANTE STALLWORTH will get 30 days for taking a HUMAN LIFE while drunk driving! Vick got 2 years for killing dogs! IS THAT JUSTICE!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyla2000 View Post
    I hate to say I was right,DANTE STALLWORTH will get 30 days for taking a HUMAN LIFE while drunk driving! Vick got 2 years for killing dogs! IS THAT JUSTICE!

One was premeditated. With planning, funding, efforts to conceal, etc.

The other was an accident............if you can consider driving drunk an accident.

In any case, it very well may be that neither of these guys ever play professional football again. We'll see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    One was premeditated. With planning, funding, efforts to conceal, etc.

The other was an accident............if you can consider driving drunk an accident.

In any case, it very well may be that neither of these guys ever play professional football again. We'll see I guess.
    No you must not call drunk driving an accident,you obviously have never lost a loved one to a drunk! A dogs life a couple of hundred bucks, human ,priceless,or should i say 28 days!

A dogs life a couple of hundred bucks, human ,priceless,or should i say 28 days!
    No matter what you say...the Expos ain't coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    No matter what you say...the Expos ain't coming back.
    at least I get to see the Nats going to hell, PRICELESS!

at least I get to see the Nats going to hell, PRICELESS!
    You must lead a very pleasant and fulfilling life.

i think definitely yes..they deserve a second chance....

Mr.3000

Vick should be banned from the NFL and be ALLOWED to work a 9-5 every day the rest of his life.

Stallworth should be in prison for the next 10-15 years for vehicular manslaughter, while under the influence.

30 days for Stallworth? What a friggin' joke!

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    Vick should be banned from the NFL and be ALLOWED to work a 9-5 every day the rest of his life.

Stallworth should be in prison for the next 10-15 years for vehicular manslaughter, while under the influence.

30 days for Stallworth? What a friggin' joke!

Here's a nifty little link to look at.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicular_homicide