Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Lebron jersey - A5

As its been over 3 years since James has worn a Cavs jersey, does anyone have a definitive guide to his game issued sizes during that era? Reading through the thread 50+4 was his most common size. An Upper Deck member stated they had some 48+4 sizes although I have never seen one.

The size most in question was 52+4 as that factory pro cut size could be purchased back then. After doing some research it seems UDA sold a handful of 2006-07 and 2008-09 size 52+4 "game issued" jerseys with his signature. I have included some pics of these below. You can also lookup the following serial numbers: BAK13090, BAK13093, BAK13094, BAK13095 at http://sports.upperdeck.com/memorabi...am_lookup.aspx

I also know that UDA sold 50 2008-09 size 50+4 factory pro-cuts with the tags still attached and an "MVP" inscription.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I read this article on Upper Deck recently, and it gave me a whole new view on the company:

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...t-rail-article

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mbrieve View Post
    I read this article on Upper Deck recently, and it gave me a whole new view on the company:

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...t-rail-article
    whadda lousy way to go for McWilliams.

In an industry rampant with fraud, I guess you could call UDA the best of the worst when it came to authentication in those days.

What do we ultimately make of those 4 or 5 "game issued" size 52+4 jerseys? Photo evidence of him wearing a 52 would certainly help.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by airmaximus View Post
    In an industry rampant with fraud, I guess you could call UDA the best of the worst when it came to authentication in those days.

What do we ultimately make of those 4 or 5 "game issued" size 52+4 jerseys? Photo evidence of him wearing a 52 would certainly help.
    lol,,, if you go by what "the bodyguard" said early on in the first 10 or so posts..."its up to you to prove he didn't wear size 52"... i thought a LOO was supposed to decrease insecurities over an item, not leaving the owner more baffled than prior to laying cash down for authentication. KingJam hit the nail on the head and it was spun to death by gobbly goop wording ..and the excuse that "mistakes happens" gets tiresome after used so often. i didnt know this thread existed,,interestingly the same issues raised a few months back concerning specific authenticators were raised for the very same reasons 4 or so years prior... with the same answer that should end the questioning.."mistakes happen".