master-Bynum gets himself into foul trouble real easy.So like i said,it really depends on how the refs call the games.If they let them play,then i think bynum will do ok,but if they call any contact or reputation fouls then he is going to in trouble.I alway's think it's funny,that a foul is suppose to be on the player that makes the first contact but i see players driving with the ball and plow into defenders and get the foul called on them.It happen to luke walton alot in the last round vs denver when he was trying to guard anthoney.I just hope the refs let the teams decided who wins.
Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
Its good to get a little basketball conversation going on here. I'm not taking the Magic in 6 based on the fact that Jameer is returning. I honestly don't even know if its a good idea at this point to bring him back. I do agree with a lot of the things Mr. Miracle said. I do agree Gasol and Ariza are better defenders than anyone the Cavs had covering Turkoglu and Lewis. I was actually pretty mad when the Magic traded Ariza away. He was a great role player in Orlando and he showed a lot of upside to him. Turkoglu is a horrible defender in my opinion and will often foul to bail himself out of someone driving to the hoop. No question Bynum is going to be better defender on Howard than Ilgauskas. But the question is can Bynum stay out of foul trouble against him. He can easily get someone in foul trouble within minutes. After Bynum who would the Lakers have guarding Howard? Gasol maybe? I do also agree that not double teaming Howard is the way to play the Magic. I think they're more of an offensive threat with their role players scoring and hitting the 3 ball than with Howard getting 30-40 points a game. Kobe is also going to get his points there's no question about that just like Lebron James did. You can't completely stop him but you can take away his teammates from getting in on the action. All in all, I can't wait for the series to start as it will be good. GO MAGIC!