Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Nice win Lakers! long series?

What a nice opening game to the Western Confrence Finals!
    I say Lakers in 6.
    What do you guys think?

Rudy

Re: Nice win Lakers! long series?

Does George Mikan still play for the Lakers?

Quote Originally Posted by dodgersfan View Post
    I say Lakers in 6.
    What do you guys think?

Rudy
    Pretty difficult home win. Should be a good, long series. If the Lakers win this series, they are going to be spent by the time they get to the Finals. If the Cavs walk over the Magic like they did with Detroit and Atlanta, this could be a problem for LA.

Melo's Olympic experience seems to have really changed him. Terrific defensive performance. It's like watching a completely different player this season.

I hope the Cavs/Magic series will be as exciting as I anticipate the Lakers/Nuggets series to be. The first two Cavs series were pretty boring - LeBron was simply too darn good. I'm not sure we'll see anything as good as the Celts/Bulls series, though. Now that was incredible.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I say Lakers in 6.
    What do you guys think?

Rudy
    You know it brother, Lakers in 6
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

I say Lakers in 6.
    What do you guys think?

Rudy

I guess that the Lakers are 7 games from a championship so it's safe to put up a Laker flag. Laker fans are some bandwagon jumping folks. Fashionably late and leave the game fashionably early. The stands at Staples are unlit, so you can't see nor be seen. Some Laker fans are true, but most are fake phonies who come out of the woodwork in late April. If the Lakers play bad, then their fans are crickets and tumbleweeds. However, I agree the Lakers will win. And, all of a sudden, it will be cool again to be a "life-long" Laker fan.

Does anyone know if the Lakers are selling any of their game used items from this season? My brother-in-law lives in Pasedena and is a die-hard Lakers fan and my wife is looking to get him something Lakers related for Father's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by tkweinstein View Post
    Does anyone know if the Lakers are selling any of their game used items from this season? My brother-in-law lives in Pasedena and is a die-hard Lakers fan and my wife is looking to get him something Lakers related for Father's Day.
    I believe MeiGray will get their jerseys from the Finals, if they can beat the Nuggets (I think the series will be close). As for regular season items, if you want to email me at rgf2@hotmail.com I can put you in touch with a couple of folks.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

The NBA is still going on???
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

In my opinion the Nuggets have the most tattoos I have ever seen on 1 team.
    I looked like they just got out of a tattoo convention next door at the L.A convention center.

Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    I believe MeiGray will get their jerseys from the Finals, if they can beat the Nuggets (I think the series will be close). As for regular season items, if you want to email me at rgf2@hotmail.com I can put you in touch with a couple of folks.
    Thank you, I sent you an e-mail.

-Tom