Quote Originally Posted by tony433433 View Post
Just picked up a Trevor Plouffe Rawlings infielder's glove manufactured April 2005 (ECEK). Got it from a guy who was close with Plouffe, said it was his first glove used in the minors. Shows TONS of use, pictures will be uploaded tomorrow when I have access to more than a phone.

I do have a question, though, as this is my first glove. My glove is already showing some cracking (as it is well used), do you guys use anything to keep them preserved or just let nature run it's course? Any good ways of storage to make sure it doesn't get worse?

Also, let me know if you have any other Plouffe stuff, I'm getting very eager to grow my collection.
I have a Plouffe game used cracked bat that he hit for a home run. Hammered with use and pine tar. A really cool bat. He signed and inscribed it as such.

Also have a Plouffe game used cracked helmet from this year. Not signed. Looking to get $350 for the pair. Only interested in selling both for one money. Let me know if you are interested.

I also have a batting practice jersey with a #1 on the back that I am pretty confident it is his. It is too big to be Orlando Hudson's and Plouffe did wear #1 in the minors. Not ready to sell that one yet, as I want to confirm it is his.

If you send me your email I can send you photos. I am located in the twin cities. Thanks. Brian bgsmith241@gmail.com