it seems much of this talk about lampson & ami centers around 'mistakes'. lampson fans say 'he just made a mistake. he's human. it's just a mistake, we all make them'.

however, i don't think these can be called 'mistakes'. it would be an understatement to call them egregious examples of mind-numbing stupidity. a mistake is what MEARS made with the recent VintageAuthentics Pujols jersey. the "5" font on the front was slightly larger and very slightly different than it should've been. not too difficult to catch, but easily missed.

saying the Orioles wore St.Patricks Day green jerseys and further
explaining that a particular St.Pats jersey "compared to other St.Pats jerseys worn by the Orioles" when in fact they did not wear St.Pats jerseys and Orioles St.Pats green jerseys do not even exist is not a 'mistake'. at best, it's a completely uninformed, uneducated, ignorant pile of braindead rubbish. at worst, it's a lie.

these aren't 'mistakes', especially for someone of Lampsons supposed calibre. i don't think anyone has an issue with someone committing an honest 'mistake' but what Lampson does goes far beyond mistakes.

Rudy.

am i the only one who thinks it's odd that 100% Authentic has 2 authenticators with the exact same initials? lou lampson, lon lewis.
who's next? larry lovely? lem llewelyn? what are the odds?