Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jerseys For Sale...NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/M&N

I was able to come into contact with someone that wholesales jerseys. These include 2009 Super Bowl and PROBOWL and NHL Blackhawk winter classic jerseys. They also have in stock Mitchell&Ness and RBK jerseys.

The cost would be based on the player and style you are looking for, but all jerseys are less than 75.00, EVEN THE M&N THROWBACKS.

If interested, shoot me an email and I can give you a price. It will change based on how many you would want. Most sizes available.

Thanks,
    Tom

Re: Jerseys For Sale...NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/M&N

Just a heads up watch out the jerseys might not be legit.I would request pics I have been dealing with authentic jerseys along time and usually wholesalers that offer that price are scammers and the jerseys are not legit..If you have pics email me at dcrules01@msn.com..
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Heres the one I got for myself:

The lettering on the nameplate is off.

Quote Originally Posted by smittyark View Post
    The lettering on the nameplate is off.

looks perfectly straight to me

Sorry to break it to you but that is a fake. The numbers are not the real "twill" and the stitching is sub-par.

A general rule when it comes to jerseys, if it's too good to be true, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ewillia8 View Post
    Sorry to break it to you but that is a fake. The numbers are not the real "twill" and the stitching is sub-par.

A general rule when it comes to jerseys, if it's too good to be true, it is.

I didnt say these were gamers. They are mostly replicas and then the throwbacks and M&N's.

The stitching looks much like my gamer and the gamer came off of LT's back.

Noone said you said it was a gamer.

Anyhow, there is the gamer, the retail "authentic" which uses the twill that the other guy mentioned, then there are fakes, which is what yours appear to be. It is a good looking fake, as they go, but that "M" on the back is not cut properly and all of the nameplate uses lettering thicker than that found on the actual retail authentic.

But, if you are happy with it, then so am I.

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    I didnt say these were gamers. They are mostly replicas and then the throwbacks and M&N's.

The stitching looks much like my gamer and the gamer came off of LT's back.
    I definitely didn't say that I though that was a gamer. However, it definitely is a fake. Fairly decent as fakes go, but a fake nonetheless. If you think it looks like a gamer then you obviously don't have a very discriminating eye because I can tell it's a fake from that picture.

Aside from the crappy twill material and stitching you have to ask yourself, "Why would an authentic pro-bowl jersey from the hottest player in the league go for $75?" Especially when his jerseys have been sold out on NFL.com for the better part of the last season.

If you're happy with it then fine, just don't try selling them to others as "authentics" because they are nothing but cheap fakes from china.

Quote Originally Posted by ewillia8 View Post
    I definitely didn't say that I though that was a gamer. However, it definitely is a fake. Fairly decent as fakes go, but a fake nonetheless. If you think it looks like a gamer then you obviously don't have a very discriminating eye because I can tell it's a fake from that picture.

Aside from the crappy twill material and stitching you have to ask yourself, "Why would an authentic pro-bowl jersey from the hottest player in the league go for $75?" Especially when his jerseys have been sold out on NFL.com for the better part of the last season.

If you're happy with it then fine, just don't try selling them to others as "authentics" because they are nothing but cheap fakes from china.
    Again, I wasnt saying they were authentics. I didnt say this ProBowl jersey was an authentic gamer. I said that the stitching resembled the gamer I have that came from LT's back. Seems like you might need to do a bit more reading and a bit less attacking. I dont consider the ProBowl jersey a "cheap fake" and they are not made in China. It might not be perfect, but the point is that I was trying to help out members that have (like I have) expressed interest in inexpensive jerseys to fill sports rooms. I have a chance to help with that want and I am doing so.

Apparently the 9 people that have emailed me about these dont think they are that bad looking. Please show me where I was trying to sell them as "authentics."

Yeah, I didnt think so.