Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Jerseys For Sale...NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/M&N

Here is a nice article..
    Fake Super Bowl merchandise under investigation

Tampa police and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement have detained a man suspected of selling more than $1 million worth of counterfeit Super Bowl and athletic merchandise from a stall at the International Flea Market.
    Officials say Junior Raphael Prentice, 38, was selling conterfeit jerseys, hats and Nike shoes at the market, 11309 N. Nebraska Ave. S. NFL security is also helping investigate.

Authorities have spent the afternoon packing up the merchandise in ICE evidence boxes with Prentice looking on. He refused to talk to police or reporters. He also refused to allow police to search his other booth at the flea market, so they are working to obtain a search warrant, said police Sgt. Bill Todd.
    "The majority of stuff in this shop has a counterfeit trademark on it," Todd said of the store authorities had cleared out.
    Todd said an NFL expert verified the goods as counterfeit. Authorities are targeting such vendors in the days leading up to the Super Bowl.
    Eric Carter, 36, of Tampa said he bought three pairs of Nike Air Jordans from Prentice two weeks ago for $55 each. He started to suspect their authenticity when the logos fell off and the glue was coming undone. He returned the shoes, but had not yet gotten his money back, he said.
    He said he won't buy such shoes from flea market vendors anymore.
    "Just go to Foot Locker," he said, "and be done with it. I thought I was getting a deal, and then I got ripped off."
    Among the merchandise confiscated by law enforcement:
    • 488 counterfeit NFL Jerseys
    • 129 counterfeit NBA Jerseys
    • 95 counterfeit MLB Jerseys
    • 32 counterfeit NHL Jerseys
    • 819 counterfeit Nike shoes
    • 592 counterfeit handbags
    • 348 counterfeit wallets
    • 175 counterfeit watches
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    Nick,
    This has gotta be the best looking fake in history then. Ive never seen an NFL Hologram faked and never seen the Reebok Neck Tag or Authentic neck liner forged. I was offering these as they were offered to me and they look as good as anything I have seen in a store. I included the other photos. Not trying to deceive anyone here or "insult anyone intelligence", just showing what I have. Hologram is on the back of the authentics hang tag.
    Tom

Shouldn't it say "REEBOK" rather than "RBK"??

The NFL shield is a dead give away that it is counterfeit. Look at the stars, that is the old NFL Equipment shield that should not be on a 2009 jersey. The material used for the numbers is also a dead give away.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Always looking for any Edgardo Alfonzo game used stuff!
    cfiguer5@yahoo.com

Here is a photo of a authentic neck tag..Notice the crisp colors and the equipment logo yours is faded colors are not crisp...
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Mr.3000

Many of you received my emails warning about this member months ago.

Alll I will say is...I told you so. This is just the icing on the cake compared to all the proof/evidence I have on him being a thief.