Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool Re: Jerseys For Sale...NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/M&N

I can see how the name/numbers are garbage as I've seen numerous baseball jerseys with that kind of lettering.

Never having bought a football jersey.. Is everything about this jersey a cheap knock off? The jersey itself looks to be of decent quality but just happens to have crappy customizing done. Can someone clarify this?
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Re: Jerseys For Sale...NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/M&N

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    Again, I wasnt saying they were authentics. I didnt say this ProBowl jersey was an authentic gamer. I said that the stitching resembled the gamer I have that came from LT's back. Seems like you might need to do a bit more reading and a bit less attacking. I dont consider the ProBowl jersey a "cheap fake" and they are not made in China. It might not be perfect, but the point is that I was trying to help out members that have (like I have) expressed interest in inexpensive jerseys to fill sports rooms. I have a chance to help with that want and I am doing so.

Apparently the 9 people that have emailed me about these dont think they are that bad looking. Please show me where I was trying to sell them as "authentics."

Yeah, I didnt think so.
    You obviously don't understand the difference between a jersey made by Reebok and a jersey made by a sweatshop. I never mentioned anything about an Authentic Gamer, Simply Authentic, as in made by Reebok. If you want to sell "reproductions" or "fake" jerseys than bill it as so. The "wholesale" jerseys you are receiving are not Reebok jerseys or Mitchell and Ness jerseys. They are copies of these jerseys made in a sweatshop.

I want to make sure people don't think that they are getting a jersey made by Reebok or Mitchell and Ness. They are getting fake jerseys they can get on eBay for under $50.

If they want fake jerseys with numbers that will "bubble" over time then they should buy what you are selling.

id be interested in any nba authentics in a size 40

Maybe this will make it clearer, the jersey is a counterfeit. It is not authentic, it is not a replica, it is not a licensed Reebok product, it is not licensed by the NFL, it is not licensed by the NFLPA. These are the same jerseys sold in NYC's Chelsea area by "wholesalers" for $20 if you are willing to buy at least 100 of them. You can buy them on eBay for $40-50, if you paid $75 you got ripped off.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Always looking for any Edgardo Alfonzo game used stuff!
    cfiguer5@yahoo.com

The fact is would you by a fake gamer that the letters were wrong and promote it as a legit gamer even if it was nice? People don't care about wearing the bootleg jerseys ..I hear comments like it is just as good ..You can't beat the price..I'm not paying $250 for an authentic ?? A fake authentic is no different than a fake gamer. Promoting them on a legit website like GUU is wrong anyway you spin it..If anybody want info on a website that sells authentics for any sport sold by legit members feel free to email me.I beong to this website and it is to weed out the bootleggers ...
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post

Please show me where I was trying to sell them as "authentics."

Yeah, I didnt think so.
    Tom,

You posted a photo of the jersey which has multiple embroidered Reebok logos and a Reebok manufacturer tag on the bottom front.

If a photo of a jersey with authentic Reebok tagging is not "trying to sell them as authentics", then what do you call it?

You're beginning to insult our intelligence.

Nick
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Maybe this will make it clearer, the jersey is a counterfeit. It is not authentic, it is not a replica, it is not a licensed Reebok product, it is not licensed by the NFL, it is not licensed by the NFLPA.
    Correct!

Many of us refer to the high end NFL retail replicas jerseys as "authentics". Replicas are the cheapest retail, then they used to have EQT jerseys for a little more, then the most expensive "authentic" jerseys.

It's kinda confusing, when we're calling a retail replica an "authentic" and then we get into fake authentics.

Fake, knockoff, bootleg, what have you.

Thanks guys for helping me out.

Counterfeit is definitely the word I was searching for. I also suppose that using "Genuine" instead of authentic might have clarified things a bit more as well.

The bottom line is that these are counterfeit, bootleg, knock-off, sweatshop jerseys that undermine legitimate, genuine jersey sales.

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    Tom,

You posted a photo of the jersey which has multiple embroidered Reebok logos and a Reebok manufacturer tag on the bottom front.

If a photo of a jersey with authentic Reebok tagging is not "trying to sell them as authentics", then what do you call it?

You're beginning to insult our intelligence.

Nick

Nick,
    This has gotta be the best looking fake in history then. Ive never seen an NFL Hologram faked and never seen the Reebok Neck Tag or Authentic neck liner forged. I was offering these as they were offered to me and they look as good as anything I have seen in a store. I included the other photos. Not trying to deceive anyone here or "insult anyone intelligence", just showing what I have. Hologram is on the back of the authentics hang tag.
    Tom

Those things get faked all the time. If anything, those close up pictures confirm that it is a counterfeit jersey. The stitching doesn't even line with the edge of the numbers in some places! The "bubbling" or wrinkling of the numbers is also a dead giveaway. It's not a terrible fake but definitely not one of the better ones.

Not trying to attack you, just making sure that people know what they are getting in this deal