Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: O/T What Else Does Everyone Collect?

I don't spend nearly as much time on these as I used to, but outside of the game used items, I collect TV show scripts, skateboard decks, signed contracts, Vero Beach Dodgertown items and Dodgers sleeve patches.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

I used to collect vintage movie posters. Still have quite a few but would love to sell most of them and make more room for Yankees Game Used Stuff. Here are the few more popular ones I have framed.

I am a guitarist and I have a decent collection of effects pedals. Only have 2 guitars. But hey they do the job! I stoped buying stuff for my guitar once I got into the game used hobby .

I also collect NFL non-game used jerseys and helmets.

I have a fairly extensive Dave Matthews Band collection. I have been to over 50 DMB shows and have all original ticket stubs, some show setlists, drum stick, autographs, etc. I also connected with the band's former music video director last year and have some original artwork of his.

Game-used has more or less taken over the past year or more, but my DMB collection is 10 years in the making so it's quite nice as well.

Banned

Bulls championship years game used jerseys and shoes.
    Celtics starting 5 from1980s game used jerseys and shoes.
    Big Red Machine bats and jerseys.
    Jeff kent game used stuff.
    Greg
    biggamebird@yahoo.com

Hello:

I Collect Venezuelan Player Baseball Memorabilia (major League, Minor League, Venezuelan League, Japan League, China League, Etc).. Autograps Of Venezuelan And Others Baseball Players...i Also Collect Venezuelan Players Baseball Cards, Like This 1931 Cards:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Things I used to collect....

I used to collect baseball cards, football cards, sports pennants, coca-cola bottles and memorabilia.
    Also other sports soda bottles.
    I used to collect beer tins and neon signs. Sports related beer cans.
    I used to collect US coins and US Paper Money.
    Used to collect US postage stamps, Political Campaign Pins & Buttons. Also buttons in general.
    Also team signed baseballs from various teams...
    Autographs in general...
    I used to collect Commemorative Snap-On Tools Tool Sets along with Snap-On Tools Calendars....

I still have a autographed pic of President Bill Clinton....

Most Unusual things I used to collect.....

I used to have a pair of shoe boxes full of girls phone numbers with some of their panties along with any other little souvenirs I could sneak away with.

Yes Kyle, the panties were un-washed to retain their original game used aroma ....

Of course I did this only when I was single!

I also kept a calendar with the names,dates and certain intricate details if you catch my drift. Needless to say this mini collection was all destroyed by a certain someone......

Currently I collect Devil Rays game used baseball bats, fielding gloves, hats, batting helmets, etc. I also collect Devil Rays team signed baseballs, signed 8 x 10 photos. Some pennants, and also glassware from their Inaugural Season.

I also have a fairly large collection of sports mags and now with some media guides (thanks to egameused).

I also collect Buccaneers Ticket Stubs (some Devil Rays and others too).

I collect SGA Bobble Heads and other odds and ends SGA's.....

I feel like I am forgetting something.....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    Most Unusual things I used to collect.....

I used to have a pair of shoe boxes full of girls phone numbers with some of their panties along with any other little souvenirs I could sneak away with.

Yes Kyle, the panties were un-washed to retain their original game used aroma ....

Of course I did this only when I was single!

I also kept a calendar with the names,dates and certain intricate details if you catch my drift. Needless to say this mini collection was all destroyed by a certain someone......
    Too Much Information

I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

I collect Ticket Stubs of Events and Concerts I go too.By the way I also am a Big Dave Matthews Band Fan and have seen them 19 Times.I am going to have to miss this Summers Tour Stop though.I collect Bobble Heads-Wrestling Memoribilia.I even have a Few Shirts that were worn by Shane Douglas and Taz in the Original ECW.I also have a Pair of Ring Worn Boots from Justin Credible.I have a Signed Used Pair of Gloves that Dan Severn Used in UFC.The Shirts could be available if any interest or I could Trade them for Game Used Stuff.I also Collect DVD'S And CD'S.And Autographs from Football and BaseBall Players.

Thanks
    Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post

Before the wifey off'ed it, did you ever try to photo match any of that game used attire?