Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Emergency just came up, need to sell ASAP

No VD, not exactly.

But when you add in "Emergency" and "Prices lowered $5.00 per item" "need to sell ASAP" I guess anything is possible.

$5.00 off per item? Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital-Sports View Post
    Dewayne Wise - Carolina Clubs WHITE SOX Black Cupped end, good use, has 4 small pieces of tape holding the barrel together. Nice to repair. $25.00

Would you happen to know if this is his major or minor league bat?

PRICES LOWERED

Signed Cards:

Nolan Ryan - 1971 Topps Autographed JSA/BGS Encapsulated $55.00

Signed 8x10 Photos:

Bobby Doerr -Sepia Photo Tape Damage on back, Front JSA $5.00
    Early Wynn - Color Photo Standing JSA $18.00
    Ray Dandridge - Color Photo JSA $12.00

Game Worn Caps:

Dontrelle Willis - Game worn Jupiter Hammerheads cap from 2002. New Era size 7 1/4 TONS OF USE, Joyce written on front in white paint pen. Cross in white on the back by the MILB Logo. Great early hat of Dontrelle. $150.00

Jason Stokes - Game worn Jupiter Hammerheads cap. Signed on bill in silver sharpie. Tons of use. JS written inside cap. STOKES written under bill. Size 7 3/8 Gorgeous cap $15.00

Will Smith - Game worn Jupiter Hammerheads cap. Smith written inside of cap. SLAK written under bill. Signed on bill in black sharpie. Size 7 3/8. Tons of use! $15.00

Washington Nationals
    - game model Batting practice cap, New Era 3930 size medium-large. Brand new with hologram and tag on bill $8.00

Game Worn Jerseys:

Jeriome Robertson - Reds BP Jersey. Black Majestic size 46. Has the REDS ball player cartoon patch on left sleeve. Great use. $50.00

Game Used Bats:

Chris Singelton - LS T141 TORONTO BLUE JAYS SINGY on barrel. Cupped end, cracked. Small tape job on handle $20.00

Jonathan Schuerholz - LS G175 M9 MAPLE ATLANTA BRAVES. Cupped end, Taped to keep together. Shattered with TONS of use. Could be repaired and made whole again for nice presentation. Moto stick on handle. $18.00

Dewayne Wise - Carolina Clubs WHITE SOX Black Cupped end, good use, has 4 small pieces of tape holding the barrel together. Nice to repair. $20.00

Jason Bourgeois - LS C243 M9 MAPLE TEXAS RANGERS, 2 pieces of tape holding the barrel together, could be repaired. $18.00

Jason Bourgeois - LS C243 M9 MAPLE TEXAS RANGERS, About 10 inches of wood is missing from 1 side of the handle. Good use $12.00

Bobby Scales - LS M253 M9 MAPLE ST RED SOX, TONS OF USE! Ball marks, rack marks, pine tar, Logo transfers, blood. Great bat. $30.00

Russ Johnson - LS B349S NEW YORK YANKEES, good use, tons of ball transfer marks, caked on pine tar, missing small 6 inch sliver of wood from the handle. Cupped end. $35.00

Damian Rolls - Carolina Clubs, cupped end. Black tape on handle. Cracked and missing a 2 1/2 piece of wood from handle. $22.00

Gary Cates Jr - Carolina Clubs, good use, cracked $20.00

Roosevelt Brown - LS C271 WHITE SOX, TONS of ball transfers marks, pounded, tons of pine tar, small tape job on handle. $35.00

Humberto Cota - LS T141 PITTSBURGH PIRATES, cupped end, two tone black/natural. Good use, cracked. $30.00

JD Drew - LS D193 M9 MAPLE LOS ANGELES DODGERS, Tons of ball transfers, ball marks, pine tar, handle taped together. Great bat $50.00

Wink Re: Emergency just came up, need to sell ASAP

I'll take the Nats BP cap. I gotta represent the Dunner.

Kyle, not sure if its a minor league or major league gamer. I remember seeing a pic of Wise using a CC with the White Sox I believe.

Gillymo send me an email : mark@capitalsportsmarketing.com

Please contact me on the Wise bat I would like to buy.
    Brian
    bbmmquick@comcast.net

email sent!

Cool Re: Emergency just came up, need to sell ASAP

All items minus the Wise bat and the Nationals cap, $400.00 shipped anywhere in the United States. REALLY need to sell all of these items. Offers are accepted!

email: mark@capitalsportsmarketing.com

Somebody hijacked my Yahoo account, so if you emailed me and receive an email back from a guy in the UK looking for Western Union money, please delete! Heres my new email:

CSMTAMPA@gmail.com

If you have emailed me and havent heard back, please email me at my new address.

Thank you!