Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: PCM Sports - What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by GarkoCollector View Post
    Makes me wonder if the person in charge of PCM is NOT the person posting as PCM.

No legitimate business would blatantly and openly call out people on a broad spectrum in this manner. I'd be interested in hearing more from PCM before I put them in the wood burner.
    I thought of that as well, but then again you would think the right person would be directed to this thread via eBay or other means. Time will tell I guess.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Quote Originally Posted by b.heagy View Post
    I thought of that as well, but then again you would think the right person would be directed to this thread via eBay or other means. Time will tell I guess.

I know people that have dealt with them before with the same results. Nothing new. Him coming back on here lying and saying it was "someone else" posting for the company won't change my view. I guess if you want to lose business you might as well start with the biggest game used forum out there!

The only issue I have with PCM is regarding an item I bought that has a PCM sticker on it, but no COA. I asked them if they could reissue a COA with a matching number corresponding to the sticker on my item. They told me they havent done that in the past and they "dont plan to do so in the future."

Seems like something that a company would do provided you could show ownership of an item.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSTIG View Post
    Guys, I am not going to make excuses for their lack of response, or using the term "game used" so lightly. Though I will say that Scott is a VERY nice guy and that I recieved a game used glove that came from them, that is straight up disgusting and shows TONS of use. I also dealt with them to get a pair of cleats and hat and the deal was smooth, and the equipment was GREAT again. Just my input.
    BigStig -

If you have dealt with them, maybe you could write Scott and direct him to this post to verify whether he or one of his staff is making these questionable - obviously professional suicide - posts insulting board members.

- Chris

Banned

Fellas, please don't question if this is Scott Bronstein/PCM Sports. These are the same outrageous remarks he sent me when I purchased one of his cardboard, unused "game used" gloves from him on ebay a few years back. He has players sign promo gloves as game used and pawns them off as such. Then treats the you the buyer as a bad guy for questioning his product. I am sure some of his items are legit but I know for a fact that some are not. I own one of them. My advice when dealing with him is to request multiple photos and have him put in writing the exact use regardless of a player scribing "game used"..