Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Re: Note to Fellow Users about Public Contact Information

lock The Thread.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    Les,

IMHO, it's time to stop egging this situation on. You accused, you apologized, done. Your continuing to provoke. Manica is not a forum member but he lurks here. Continuing this on the forum is only feeding him. You may have a criminal complaint that should be taken up with the authorities. That would be the appropriate route.

The forum moderators are doing a horrible job by allowing this to continue.
    I won't continue. If people have more to say, please email it to me in private. Especially if you have any information about manica71. Bye!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    I won't continue. If people have more to say, please email it to me in private. Especially if you have any information about manica71. Bye!
    Wow - this guy, manica71 won't leave me alone. I get a fourth email from him, because he's angry at me because Chris Boyd and I criticized his Biggio bat in April. I am going to file a report against him. So if you're reading this manica, don't contact me again. And I mean it!
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Wow - this guy, manica71 won't leave me alone. I get a fourth email from him, because he's angry at me because Chris Boyd and I criticized his Biggio bat in April. I am going to file a report against him. So if you're reading this manica, don't contact me again. And I mean it!
    Block Him
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

And why do you keep reading his crap?

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    And why do you keep reading his crap?
    I thought he would leave me alone by now. I would like to see manica come onto this forum and post, explaining his actions. Apparently, the guy doesn't like me because Chris Boyd and I criticized his Biggio bat in April. And he doesn't like me because of the political activities I do at my college. Apparently, he thinks I am important enough to google incessantly, since I don't believe I have discussed those activities on this forum. What a bizarre guy this manica is.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Les - I think the Moderators have a way to check IP addresses of anyone posting on the site so you should be able to determine if the IP sent to you matches anyone on the site!

Have you forwarded the IP address to the Mods?

I totally agree with the other posters that the line was crossed. Totally chicken sh*t, and I have a daughter too!!!!
    I think a few people believe in "Innocent until proven guilty" while a few others jump on a bandwagon and are ready to throw people into the People's Court without having all the facts.

Too many times things get personal and I for one think this whole Thread should get deleted.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I thought he would leave me alone by now. I would like to see manica come onto this forum and post, explaining his actions. Apparently, the guy doesn't like me because Chris Boyd and I criticized his Biggio bat in April. And he doesn't like me because of the political activities I do at my college. Apparently, he thinks I am important enough to google incessantly, since I don't believe I have discussed those activities on this forum. What a bizarre guy this manica is.
    Why do you care about what he says so much?

Just get over it and move on with your life

Hes bothering you because you keep telling the forum about whats going on and what you're going to do next. If I were you I would drop the whole thing now and do what you need to do behind closed doors. He's getting a kick out of all this...

You say there was a lot less drama when I was gone, but I want to make it known that I am not at fault for receiving harassing emails. I have been put through hell with this stuff. Just imagine if you were receiving emails accusing you of being a "lesbo", telling you that you were the dumbest thing on the planet, etc. You would say something too.
    Why can't you simply stop reading the emails and delete them? Harassment is wrong, but your melodrama IS starting to wear thin. If being called a "dumb lesbo" is your definition of going through "hell" then you live a charmed life.