Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Oakland A's Fan Fest 2009!!

Hello, this is just a discussion for anything and everything regarding the A's fanfest in 2009. They moved it to early April this year. Who's going, what are you looking to pick up. Anyone that is unable to attend could also post requests here for those attending to get for them. I'm so excited, it's what I look forward to every year. Manny

Re: Oakland A's Fan Fest 2009!!

Do you know if they sell Gu items there? Also, can you bring jerseys and bats for the players to sign? Thanks

Oh I'm gonna be there, and in response to Slam's question, yes they do have game used stuff there. They ahve jerseys, bats, some helmets, and some cleats. Last year everything was REALLY resonably priced, I picked up a Kendall for $30. Got a couple jerseys for $50 to wear. This year I'm planning to get there early (with all the dealers that take all the good stuff early,) and hopefully pick up a Frank Thomas bat if possible. If I can get one, I think it'll be cheap. Big name jerseys are expensive though, Vhavez and Street were above $500. Ricardo

Oh, an I;m not sure if you can bring in bats to get signed, you may have to call an find out unless someone else knows, Manny?

This will be my first time going what time to they open? Do you know where all the gu stuff is for sale?

Banned

I am looking for a Travis Buck game used jersey. Home white preferably, but will take any other, green, gray or black. Will pay very well for one with the Team LOA.
    SunDevil2126628@hotmail.com

Aaron

If I'm not mistaken, they open up at ten, but I will probably be getting there a few hours early, like I said you probably should to at least compete with the dealers, becuase last year I got in line when they opened and as I was in line the people that got there early were leaving with literally dozens of items and the stuff was picked over when I got in. It's sold int eh team store, which is right next to the main enterance. I'm going to call when it gets closer to get more info, specifically when the parking lot opens and you can begin to get in line.

On another note, maybe we should all meet up some where before going into the where they sell the gu stuff. We could possibly team up and help each other out by grabbing some of the gu items some one else might want.

e-mail send Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by spartakid View Post
    e-mail send Aaron.
    typo, e-mail senT