Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Homerun bats

Hybrid View

Homerun bats

Just like the pine tar thread but lets see some homerun bats. I dont know how many are out their on this board but we'll try anyway. In my collection i have 3 bats that i have photomatched to hit 5 home runs total. The Bay was used to hit 3 and the Xavier Nady's hit one each. So these 3 bat account for 5 homeruns and 9 RBI's.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: Homerun bats

These are my two. Jose Canseco 400th HR bat and Jose Canseco first HR of Spring Training 2002 bat. Both are photo matched and come with COAs from Canseco. The 400th HR bat was graded a GU 10 by John Taube at PSA/DNA.Name:  400hr6[1].jpg
Views: 1818
Size:  66.1 KB

Name:  expo1[1].jpg
Views: 1818
Size:  77.0 KB

This is a MLB hologram'd 2006 Ryan Zimmerman HR bat. It was cool as this HR was also his 99th RBI of the season!

Name:  IMG_2475.JPG
Views: 1712
Size:  125.1 KB

Name:  IMG_2477.JPG
Views: 1704
Size:  122.5 KB

Name:  IMG_2476.JPG
Views: 1744
Size:  129.3 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I guess this would be considered a HR bat. It is the bat that Canseco used in the HR Derby when he appeared on Pros vs Joes. It came directly from Canseco and he personalized it to me.

Name:  pros3[1].jpg
Views: 1707
Size:  73.0 KB

Name:  pros4[1].jpg
Views: 1709
Size:  63.2 KB

Name:  pros1[1].jpg
Views: 1704
Size:  64.4 KB

Manny Ramirez HR bat vs Yankees 8-28-07, 20th HR of the season, 490th career HR (photo matched)

David Ortiz 54th HR bat vs Devil Rays 9-26-06, this is the bat Ortiz used to hit the last HR (American League-leading 54th homer) in 2006, he also surpassed the franchise home run record held by Jimmie Foxx, who hit 50 in 1938 (photo matched)

David Ortiz 2005 HR Derby bat, Ortiz hit a total of 20 HR's with this Beech wood bat, if you look closely at the right barrel it's littered with seam marks and a little warped from all those homeruns (photo matched)

Some of my favorite home run bats.....

Junior Homerun bat #29 in 1999
    Jay Home Run #7 M's HOF Inductee
    Brett Boone HR bat from a record braking season

M's Carlos Guillen HR bat....

Find a cure..please help.....friendsofcff.com.
    www.FriendsOfCFF.com
    Visit our Mariner Museum.
    Make a difference, help find a cure!

To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is the meaning of success
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.SeattleMarinersRBI.com
    Seattle Mariners Real Baseball Involvement
    A new day, a new way....working with the M's to improve the community.

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Manny Ramirez HR bat vs Yankees 8-28-07, 20th HR of the season, 490th career HR (photo matched)

David Ortiz 54th HR bat vs Devil Rays 9-26-06, this is the bat Ortiz used to hit the last HR (American League-leading 54th homer) in 2006, he also surpassed the franchise home run record held by Jimmie Foxx, who hit 50 in 1938 (photo matched)

David Ortiz 2005 HR Derby bat, Ortiz hit a total of 20 HR's with this Beech wood bat, if you look closely at the right barrel it's littered with seam marks and a little warped from all those homeruns (photo matched)
    Two players bats tied to PED's! Wonder the price on them!

Bat used by Jose Santiago to hit his 1967 World Series game one home run off Bob Gibson. A Don Demeter model.

I have to give big thanks to Jay (jsr418) and Rich (itsgameused) for their roles in helping me obtain then match the now crown jewel of my collection: Robinson Cano's 183rd career home run bat.

This broken in three bat was mlb authenticated to the 9th inning on 4/22/13. special thanks to itsgameused for matching both the break and cano's 4th inning solo homer. Here are pictures of what the bat looked like before and after repair and photomatch.

Banned

I posted this in May pickups but here is my first Jeter gamer which was used for a homer: